• Start date
  • Views 1,274
SirSoloDolo

SirSoloDolo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Source - http://oneofswords.com/2013/03/nuketown-2025-now-free-for-everybody/

Today’s Call of Duty: Black Ops II title update on Xbox 360 includes the various tweaks, adjustments, and improvements you would expect, but tomorrow — Wednesday, March 13 – you might also notice some new, optional in-game purchases called Micro Items. This content contains either personal customizations or nice little luxuries that I’ve seen players request; none of them affect gameplay, but they are small, specific ways to enhance your online experience. Full information will be available at callofduty.comtomorrow, but here’s a snapshot of what will be offered starting later this week:
Personalization Packs
Like dress-up for your favorite weapons. Each themed pack contains a unique weapon camo, three targeting reticles (one each for the Reflex, EO Tech, and ACOG sights), and a custom player Calling Card. All that stuff comes as a set for 160 MS Points.
One notable example: the Bacon Personalization Pack (!) wraps your favorite weapon in the most delicious cured meat known to man. I like that Treyarch has a sense of humor.
blackops2_customization_bacon.jpg

Everything is better with bacon…right?
Nuketown 2025
Folks have been asking me about the pre-order bonus map’s wide availability for some time now, so here it is – and it’s free, so all players can enjoy it together.
Nuketown Zombies
If you didn’t get Nuketown Zombies as part of the Hardened or Care Package limited editions of the game, now you can get it as a standalone level for 400 MS Points.
Extra Slots Pack
This one’s for the players who requested even more loadouts and/or are fans of Theater Mode. You can now get 10 more Create-a-Class slots (giving you 20 total if you’ve gone all the way up to Prestige Master) and significantly expand your media storage, allowing you to archive 20 more emblems, 32 more films and 40 more screenshots for 160 MS Points.
Flags of the World Calling Card Packs
These packs include national flag-themed Calling Cards from countries around the world. Packs are divided by geographical region and costs 80 MS Points per region pack.
At the end of the day, all of these items are completely optional, and were created for players who’ve asked for more customization options. If that’s not you, that’s fine; everybody gets Nuketown 2025 for free, so definitely take advantage of that. For complete info, check out the official site starting tomorrow. And yes, these will be coming to other platforms as well; when I know a date, I’ll post about it.

Th3-Chronikk

Th3-Chronikk

Hacker Of All Game Systems
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Will we get all these with the season pass?

Alex

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Frame In Gold Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm a little pissed about it being free but I'm now happy it is in the map rotation, I guess.

Superman

Superman

Phenomenal.
Legendary Veteran Reporter Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm pretty sure that Nuketown 2025 won't be free, and if it will, it's stupid. Also the Extra Slot Pack is most likely fake. If they say that they will only allow cosmetic items to be bought with the micro-transactions, they won't add the ability of having more Custom Classes, as that is actually an advantage. And the bacon camo looks really fake and ugly.

SirSoloDolo

SirSoloDolo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm pretty sure that Nuketown 2025 won't be free, and if it will, it's stupid. Also the Extra Slot Pack is most likely fake. If they say that they will only allow cosmetic items to be bought with the micro-transactions, they won't add the ability of having more Custom Classes, as that is actually an advantage. And the bacon camo looks really fake and ugly.

Seen this on XBOXAchievements.org, figure I'd at least share here
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/...-II-Adds-Microtransactions-From-Tomorrow.html

Ez Gamerx

Ez Gamerx

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
how is it stupid? i have a few friends who didnt preorder and didnt get nuketown 2025 who would be happy with this.

Superman

Superman

Phenomenal.
Legendary Veteran Reporter Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
how is it stupid? i have a few friends who didnt preorder and didnt get nuketown 2025 who would be happy with this.

When people get pre-order games, they get exclusive bonuses that other people don't have. They should at least ask about 80 MSP for the map, or release the map for free when the new CoD comes out.

Advent

Advent

One for All
Donator Sinner Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Personally I glad that they are adding Nuketown because I think everyone should have it and they can finally put it on the freaking map rotation....

Lapis Lazuli

Lapis Lazuli

GT: Custom Units
Reaction score
Sin$
One notable example: the Bacon Personalization Pack (!) wraps your favorite weapon in the most delicious cured meat known to man. I like that Treyarch has a sense of humor.

please tell me that i dont have to try to eat my gun and accidentally shoot myself in the face doing so. atleast make a way to put your gun in safety first.

Ez Gamerx

Ez Gamerx

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
When people get pre-order games, they get exclusive bonuses that other people don't have. They should at least ask about 80 MSP for the map, or release the map for free when the new CoD comes out.
Im glad its gonna be free, at least it pisses people like you off for no reason. also people were getting nuketown for buying the game on day one also not just preorders. the only thing that i can see being stupid is nuketown zombies, people payed extra for that and now its gonna be $4

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Im glad its gonna be free, at least it pisses people like you off for no reason. also people were getting nuketown for buying the game on day one also not just preorders. the only thing that i can see being stupid is nuketown zombies, people payed extra for that and now its gonna be $4
Glad to see I am not the only one pissed at that I paid an extra 20 for it and its bad enough they released it so early but noe they can get it for $4 what's next? Are they going to relase the collectors edition camo?

Top Bottom
Login
Register