• Thread starter Sniper340
  • Start date
  • Views 2,879
Sniper340

Riggers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you have ordered Black ops from www.game.co.uk they are going to start shipping it on monday, last time they did this was gears of war 2 in which i recived 4 days early so some of us are about to get lucky and get it early. Hopfully me
also has anyone else recieved the steel bock, avatar stuff and cd from them i got it 2 days ago for some weird reason i thought i got the game and almost went mental.
if u recieved it or ordered from game tell me if your recieved a email from them today.

Email i received the over day
Dear Customer,

Thanks for preordering Call of Duty: Black Ops with Game.co.uk

Due to the epic size of Call of Duty, we have a lot to do to make sure your copy gets to you in time for launch day on the 9th November. As a result, we will be processing your order and charging your payment card a little earlier than usual.

You may receive an email letting your know that your order is on its way but this just means its being held by the courier ready for delivery on launch day.

Please note all courier tracking numbers will not be active until the evening prior to the release date.

To help prevent any issues with your order please ensure your payment details are up to date.

If you have any queries please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Service Team:

http://www.game.co.uk/Help/CustService.aspx

Thanks for preordering with GAME.co.uk

The GAME Customer Service Team

MY mate works in the wearhouse and said they are going to start shipping on monday.

Ryan

Ryan L

Retired
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Santa's Helper Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
could you post proof of them sending it out on monday?

Sniper340

Riggers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
could you post proof of them sending it out on monday?

i can but i dont know how to
i got a email that i could upload how do i do it? also my mate works in wearhouse and said they are shipping on monday some of them
this is what one email they sent me said

Dear Customer,

Thanks for preordering Call of Duty: Black Ops with Game.co.uk

Due to the epic size of Call of Duty, we have a lot to do to make sure your copy gets to you in time for launch day on the 9th November. As a result, we will be processing your order and charging your payment card a little earlier than usual.

You may receive an email letting your know that your order is on its way but this just means its being held by the courier ready for delivery on launch day.

Please note all courier tracking numbers will not be active until the evening prior to the release date.

To help prevent any issues with your order please ensure your payment details are up to date.

If you have any queries please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Service Team:

http://www.game.co.uk/Help/CustService.aspx

Thanks for preordering with GAME.co.uk

The GAME Customer Service Team

Jessem

Jessem

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Your not actually getting the game early lmao. Read.

Sniper340

Riggers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Your not actually getting the game early lmao. Read.

they always say that and i always usually get it a day early
but with gears of war 2 when it was a tuesday relise i recieved that 4 days early

C

Conscept

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They dispatched a s*** load 2 days ago, but they emphassed that it was t be held by couriers until release day, They did this with Reach and it came a day late for me and release day for most of my mates.. dont jizz ur panties sorry

Sniper340

Riggers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They dispatched a s*** load 2 days ago, but they emphassed that it was t be held by couriers until release day, They did this with Reach and it came a day late for me and release day for most of my mates.. dont jizz ur panties sorry

i got halo reach 2 days early

i live near the place where they dispatch them so that may be why

also do reckon if i rang the courrier and asked them if i could go pick it up they would let me? as then i could go get it tuesday maybe

C

Conscept

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i got halo reach 2 days early

i live near the place where they dispatch them so that may be why

also do reckon if i rang the courrier and asked them if i could go pick it up they would let me? as then i could go get it tuesday maybe

nah mate, theyll be under resriction and tbh i doubt theyll actually of processed ur order fully to sat waiting to be dispatched mode yet lol.

The main way of getting games earlier is offerig small businesses more money then they will sell. or finding some dumb lass behind a counter at a game store.

xILemonHeadIx

xILemonHeadIx

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You haven't read this correctly. They are not sending you it early, they are charging you early and sending it to the courier to hold. You are still getting it on the release date. Sorry. 

Sniper340

Riggers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
nah mate, theyll be under resriction and tbh i doubt theyll actually of processed ur order fully to sat waiting to be dispatched mode yet lol.

The main way of getting games earlier is offerig small businesses more money then they will sell. or finding some dumb lass behind a counter at a game store.

i wanted my mate to take me one, but he said they where all in wooden boxes seeled and not open so he couldn't open them, i wonder how he felt as he has always played cod games since number 1 and he goes on mw2 every day and cant wait to play black ops and to be within a metre of it and not be able to take one must of annoyed him.

C

Conscept

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I work Part time at morrisons and ive seen the disc in the entertainment section back up.

I really considered overpowering the old lady that controls it and grabbing one but some people have skiing holiday to pay for..
Job>BO

Sniper340

Riggers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I work Part time at morrisons and ive seen the disc in the entertainment section back up.

I really considered overpowering the old lady that controls it and grabbing one but some people have skiing holiday to pay for..
Job>BO

u should do night time work and take one when everyone is on the break

C

Conscept

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
u should do night time work and take one when everyone is on the break

Its locked up, only managers have the key.. but obviously when there inside, doors wiiide open.. Guy that used to do it jsut played all games at home and replaced them back at work.

B

brownyman

Full-Time Ninja!
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeahh i got the same email a few days ago, that just means that the courier will have the game but they making sure you get it on the day instead of before or after

I Mastermind I

I Mastermind I

Retired Super Mod
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Yep just means it will be held at your local post office depot, if they post via royal mail. If so if you get the tracking number in the next couple days pop in your local depot and see if they will give it to you then.<br>

LuppyBwoii x

LuppyBwoii x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i ordered alll my pre ordered games from play and their great i had medal if honor a day early and halo reach a day early i just hope my cod black ops does aswell

Sniper340

Riggers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i ordered alll my pre ordered games from play and their great i had medal if honor a day early and halo reach a day early i just hope my cod black ops does aswell

kool
i dont use play no more after they ripped me off

i ordered a limited edition saints row 2 when it first came out and they sent me the normal one yet charged me for limited edition and when i finally got to speak to them and asked if they would send me the stuff for the limited edition they said i would have to send all the stuff back in which i couldn't because i didnt have it and since then i havnt used play. also they took my £60 and i sent the saints row 2 back and never got it back as they said i need to send them the usb i hadn't recieved so they took £60 of my money

Young Money

Young Money

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why are you so happy? Just because it says there sending Monday doesnt mean you will get the game before release date. It will get to you on release day.

Sniper340

Riggers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why are you so happy? Just because it says there sending Monday doesnt mean you will get the game before release date. It will get to you on release day.

im getting black ops on thursday wouldnt u be happy, my mate works that day and he said he will get it for me out the back but if its not in the post office then he will get it on friday so im getting it early
cant wait
Zombies

Black Magic

Black Magic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was going to order it from game but I ordered fro amazon :frown: oh well...

Top Bottom
Login
Register