• Start date
  • Views 894
Dream Catcher

Dream Catcher

IceCream Man
10th Anniversary Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a black ops disc was working fine until now the disc doesnt even show up on dashboard

It had a crack in it before but it was working just fine it had a small crack.

Now the crack got bigger and it doesnt work can anyone help me?

Allergy

Allergy

Reaction score
Sin$
This may sound stupid, but my friend had the same issue and we stuck the disk in the freezer for around 30 minutes, the game now works for a few hours on end until the cracks expand and then it's back to the freezer.

Corn on the Cob

Corn on the Cob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a black ops disc was working fine until now the disc doesnt even show up on dashboard

It had a crack in it before but it was working just fine it had a small crack.

Now the crack got bigger and it doesnt work can anyone help me?
I don't think there's anything you can do for a crack. Mines is cracked too, but it's small. Sorry, you're probably going to have to get a new one.

Dream Catcher

Dream Catcher

IceCream Man
10th Anniversary Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think there's anything you can do for a crack. Mines is cracked too, but it's small. Sorry, you're probably going to have to get a new one.

Damn i was saving for the new map packs

I

inuyasha2012

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This may sound stupid, but my friend had the same issue and we stuck the disk in the freezer for around 30 minutes, the game now works for a few hours on end until the cracks expand and then it's back to the freezer.

Lol... This actually makes sense...

Pazmaniac

Pazmaniac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
If i put tape on the disc will it work?

serious???.....yeh if the tape dont work jus weld it or solder whatever u got handy

lol no but for real if the crack is around the hole in the middle they sell these lil circular stickers that hold it together better.....ive seen game stop use em and resell the game (it was a SMALL crack tho)

I

iMartin

Reaction score
Sin$
First you have to check if other games work first, if not then its your drive thats busted, its happened to me before. its not always the disc. However its most likely your disc so id go with the freezer option, sounds reliable.

Top Bottom
Login
Register