• Thread starter CrEaTiiOn_187
  • Start date
  • Views 15,496
CrEaTiiOn_187

CrEaTiiOn_187

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so i saw this guy on reddit and wololo who had made a unlock all and max prestige mod for Black Ops declassified and it actually works. i tried it out myself but can only confirm that this works on the PCSB00213 version of the game.
Here's the link:
https://www.reddit.com/r/VitaPiracy/comments/53pr2h/call_of_duty_max_rank_max_prestige_unlock_all/

all credits to the creator of course

Tutorial thanks to Zelkaar:

1. Download [Click here to view this link].
Virus scan thingy of the file:
7xvJ6vp.png

7xvJ6vp.png

2. Make a backup of patch1.psa located in ux0:/app/PCSB00213/
3. Move the modded patch1.psa to ux0:/app/PCSB00213/

-Launch the game, go into multiplayer->option->edit your subtitle option->back to multiplayer->barracks->edit Clantag->back to multiplayer.
-You will now be rank 40, you can now use the prestige option and repeat until you are the prestige you want!
-After all that just play one online game, after it is finished you will now have all weapons max level + unlocked!
-You can now put back your original patch1.psa.

Thanks to /u/Wakamu for making this.
You will need a PSVita on 3.60 with the HENkaku hack in order to use this.

Last edited:
Zelk

Zelk

rip
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
When posting a tut, please try to actually post something and not just a link to someone else's tutorial.

1. Download this.

-Launch the game, go into multiplayer->option->edit your subtitle option->back to multiplayer->barracks->edit Clantag->back to multiplayer.
-You will now be rank 40, you can now use the prestige option and repeat until you are the prestige you want!
-After all that just play one online game, after it is finished you will now have all weapons max level + unlocked!

Last edited:
CrEaTiiOn_187

CrEaTiiOn_187

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When posting a tut, please try to actually post something and not just a link to someone else's tutorial.

1. Download this.

Oops sorry didn't mean to put tutorial there.

CrEaTiiOn_187

CrEaTiiOn_187

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

1. Download this.

Edited it with your tutorial

CrEaTiiOn_187

CrEaTiiOn_187

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea. Now just scan the actual file and not mega and add the scan to the opening posts and you'll be good.
can only use files from 64MB and lower and this is 147MB or am i missing some other option? 
can only use files from 64MB and lower and this is 147MB or am i missing some other option?
and i can't add the pirated download link for this game right?

kiansprin99

kiansprin99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey does anyone want to help me make a mod for this game I know what how to extract I also know certain commands

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know if this still works?

Top Bottom