What's new

Discussion Black Ops 3 Zombies Mega Thread!

• Thread starter zBubbles
  • Start date
  • Views 8,010
zBubbles

zBubbles

13/06/15 <3 - Everything Call of Duty Zombies!
Reaction score
Sin$
JNgRB0o.png

Welcome My Black Ops 3 Zombies Mega Thread!
This thread will be constantly updated and will be as detailed as possible. I will try to cover as much as I can and put it in as much detail as I can also.
If you have any suggestions to the thread or any ideas then please feel free to comment below.
NOTE: This is a work in progress. The thread will be updated regularly and also your suggestions will be added!
Use Ctrl+F to find what you need faster.
Latest Update:
/Updated
Added "Gobblegum" to the thread all the information for it. Also updated the "Perks" section and added perk descriptions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8uV5Ort.png

VpkLBXC.png

In the 1940s, in a fictional city known as Morg, there resides four individuals: Nero, Jessica, Jack Vincent, and Floyd Campbell. All of them have committed various sins in their lives.

Nero grew up in a wealthy family, and he soon chose to pursue a career as a magician. He would become a successful one, constantly surrounded by praise and attention, which fuels his arrogance. This would eventually lead to an accident, when Nero killed his assistant while attempting to perform a knife throwing trick.

Jessica, despite her potential to be a motion picture star, chooses to work as a burlesque dancer in one of Morg City's finest nightclubs. She would attract many powerful men, and manipulate them for her own purposes. This has earned her the nickname "the Femme Fatale".

Jack Vincent works as a policeman, but in his years of working in Morg City, he had become a suspect in a department-wide corruption case, due to him taking bribes from the mob, and framing innocent people.

Floyd Campbell is a well-known boxer, who was not only out to win his fights. During one of his fights, he wore brass knuckles, hidden beneath his hand wraps, giving him not only an unfair advantage, but also an opportunity to severely damage his opponent.

Together, these four individuals were somehow thrown in a twisted version of the city, infested with zombies, with no memories of how they got there. The only voice of guidance comes from the Shadow Man, a mysterious and unreliable figure who offers to help the four of them to survive in the undead city.
eRBQkwG.png

Nero Blackstone ( The Magician )
"Born into enormous wealth, the magician grew up surrounded by lackeys and sycophants… and a lifetime of constant praise and attention has only fueled his deeply misplaced arrogance."
Jessica ( The Femme Fatale )
"She belongs in motion pictures, but instead works as a burlesque dancer at the city’s most ”upscale” nightclub – where she inevitably attracts the attention of many powerful men, manipulating their weaknesses and desires for her own ends."
Jack Vincent ( The Cop )
"After years of taking mob bribes and framing innocent men, the cop is a likely suspect in a department wide corruption investigation… The timing of which couldn’t be worse."
Floyd Campbell ( The Boxer )
"Besides removing the padding from his gloves, the boxer wore a pair of brass knuckles hidden beneath his hand wraps – he wasn’t just looking to win, he was looking to cause damage."
GoyJLSx.png

Here is all of the available perks that are sitting on the map waiting for you to drink up!
Quick Revive
Allows the player to be revived in SOLO. If playing co-op it allows the player with the perk to revive the downed player faster.

Stamin-Up
Allows the player with the perk to run slightly faster and longer.

Widow's Wine
When player has the perk, killing zombies drops a power-up that gives you special grenades to trap/catch the zombies.

Juggernog
Gives the player with the perk equipped to have more health.

Double Tap Root Beer
Allows the player with the perk to shoot a lot faster.

Speed Cola
Player with the perk equipped can reload a lot faster.

Mule Kick
Allows the player with the perk to have 3 weapons instead of 2.

Here is where you can find the perks around the map. Many thanks to Flotonydu71.

EvR41JY.png

Everything you need to know about the new Gobblegum machine!

The new bubble gum machine is technically called the Gobblegum feature and unlike perks and other static items, it's actually configurable. Just before you start a new game you can choose which gums you want to add to the machine and thus make available during the session. This is referred to as the Gobblegum pack.

Each gum provides a different ability and players have to strategically decide which gum to use upfront. Of course you can't select gums from the full range until they're unlocked through the XP progression system and you won't really know what a gum does until you start using it. So as you can imagine this opens the door for alot of replayability and also learning which gums are beneficial to certain maps and certain Easter Eggs.

As new DLC comes out, these Gobblegums will provide variety, making you think twice about which ones you actually need. This upfront "loadout" type selection is interesting and something we've never seen in zombies before. Players can select up to five gums to include in the pack.

All of the zombie maps will include the Gobblegum machine, that includes the pre-order bonus map "The Giant", the default map called "Shadows of Evil" as well as all future DLC zombie maps. As new DLC arrives, new Gobblegum will also be unlocked and usable.
How to unlock new Gobblegums
New gum is rewarded following a successful level up, much like your standard multiplayer level up. XP is rewarded in different ways in BLOPS 3 zombies, including everything from killing zombies, opening unlocked areas and pack-a-punching your favourite weapons. The more you play the more you unlock!

COMPLETE GOBBLEGUM LIST

Aftertaste - keep all your perks when downed (immediate, lasts 3 rounds)
Alchemical Antithesis - 1 free ammo for every 10 points (immediate, lasts 30 seconds)
Always Done Swiftly - move faster while in ADS; enter and exit ADS faster (immediate, lasts 3 rounds)
Danger Closest - no explosive damage. (immediate, lasts 3 rounds)
Dead Of Nuclear Winter - spawn in a nuke power up (player activated x2)
Ephemeral Enhancement - current weapon is automatically Pack a Punched (player activated x2, lasts 30 seconds)
Firing On All Cylinders - gain the ability to shoot while sprinting. (immediate, lasts 3 rounds)
Immolation Liquidation - spawn in a fire sale power up. (player activated x2)
Impatient - respawn with the last zombie of the round rather than at the start of the next round (immediate, lasts until bleedout)
I'm Feelin' Lucky - spawn in a random power up. (player activated x1)
In Plain Sight - zombies will ignore you for 10 seconds. (player activated x1)
Killing Time - zombies freeze for 20 seconds (player activated x1)
Kill Joy - spawn in an instakill power up (player activated x2)
Licensed Contractor - spawn in a carpenter power up (player activated x3)
Lucky Crit - additional roll(s) against the percentage chance on the players AAT. (immediate, lasts 1 round)
Now You See Me - all zombies target the player for 10 seconds (player activated x1)
One For The Road - gives you one extra perk slot (immediate, lasts 10 minutes)
On The House - free random perk (player activated x1)
Perkaholic - gain every perks (immediate, lasts until downed)
Phoenix Up - automatically revive everyone and keep all perks (player activated x1)
Pop Shocks - melee attack inflicts electric damage to nearby zombies (last for 5 melee attacks)
Private Eyes - nearby zombies are marked (immediate, lasts 2 rounds)
Respin Cycle - recycle the mystery box to a new weapon (player activated x2)
Stock Option - weapon automatically refills, no reload required (immediate, lasts 5 minutes)
Sword Flay - 5 X multiplier on melee damage (immediate, lasts 2.5 minutes)
Wall Power - next primary wall weapon is already Pack a Punched (lasts until next primary wallbuy purchase)
Who's Keeping Score - Spawn a double points power up (player activated x2)

WEAPONS
Here is the list of all the weapons on the map.
Assault Rifles
XR-2
Man-O-War
HVK-30
Sheiva SSW
M8A7
ICR-1
Submachine Guns
Bootlegger
Kuda
VMP
Vesper
Pharo
Weevil
Shotguns
KRM-262
205 Brecci
Argus
Haymaker 12
Light Machine Guns
Dingo
BRM
48 Dredge
Gorgon
Sniper Rifles
Locus
Drakon
SVG-100
Pistols
L-CAR 9
Annihilator
Bloodhound
RK5
Wonder Weapons
Ray Gun
Mar-Astagua
Other
Brass Knuckles (in the opening scene)
Rocket Shield
Bowie Knife

image.png

Here is the strategy guide for killing the Margwa Boss zombie. There is no easy way to do it, but this is a great way of killing him!

Easter Eggs
Shadows of Evil has loads of little secrets to be found around the map, including the huge Easter Egg that has a story to it and tells us more about Zombies. Below I have all of the current found Easter Eggs and Secrets and have put them below for you all. Happy Hunting!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Last edited:
zBubbles

zBubbles

Reaction score
Sin$
What does windows wine do?
Widow's Wine gives you special grenades that allows you to trap Zombies. I am just updating the thread to add descriptions to the perks, thanks for reminding me haha.

DoX Hoster

DoX Hoster

Wisdom is Knowledge Knowledge is Power
Programmer 10th Anniversary Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
any news on what the gum balls do i wondering what special ability they will hold i heard some can last the whole game some may last only a few minutes.

zBubbles

zBubbles

Reaction score
Sin$
any news on what the gum balls do i wondering what special ability they will hold i heard some can last the whole game some may last only a few minutes.
The gumball machine is what I will most likely add next as it is such a big feature to the map. It works like abilities in Extinction if you every played Ghosts but they don't last the full game. It costs you 500 points to use the machine an it randomly generates a gumball you have selected before you launched the game. I'm sure you can have up to 5 selected. It's basically perks to help you out, but you can only use it once per round. I'm not 100% sure on how long they last though as I have only seen gameplay and haven't had a hands on experience yet. I'll cover more information when I add it to the thread but I hope that gives you a rough idea for now. 
Is grief returning?
Currently from what I have seen there is no other game modes apart from the survival one. If I do see anything on it, I will tag you in my thread with the information. I do hope to see it return myself.

zBubbles

zBubbles

Reaction score
Sin$
/Updated
Added "Gobblegum" to the thread all the information for it. Also updated the "Perks" section and added perk descriptions.

Brisk_Zeusssd

Brisk_Zeusssd

Reaction score
Sin$
I've heard that there was a pre download for this map does this mean new leaks and gameplay:what:
BPxBy1k.png
pic from Wavy Wavy

Kobe

Kobe

YEEZY JUST JUMPED OVER JUMPMAN
Reaction score
Sin$
They only last 20 minutes (the ones I picked up)

DoX Hoster

DoX Hoster

Reaction score
Sin$
They only last 20 minutes (the ones I picked up)
nice its times like this make me want a ps3/ps4 just to check out zombies a little early :smile:

DoX Hoster

DoX Hoster

Reaction score
Sin$
IT is nearly impossible with only one person.
i only got to see a little bit of one of the maps a guy had posted a quick video of him playing it but then the video was removed.

Wavy

Wavy

Content Creator
Retired
Platinum Record Video Connoisseur Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
These Gobblegums remind me of teeth unlocks from Ghost's Extinction. I'm actually excited for zombies for once.

Top Bottom
Login
Register