Tools Black ops 3 Zombie Stat Tool Xbox RGH TU8! + Bonus Offhost Mods

Chris19845

Reaction score
This is a free recovery tool I started working on back in 2017 but was unable to finish it because the laptop it was on died. I've since recovered the files and updated/added some things.

Features:
Zombies
*Stat Editor
*Gobblegum Editor
*Leaderboard Editor
*Unlock All
Multiplayer
*Stat Editor
*OffHost Tool
pictures:

Download: Here
Virus Scan: Here

Last edited:

Chris19845

Reaction score
Doesn't open at all and that virus scan... pretty sure this is a virus lmao
It's not -_- you're just doing something wrong. I'm currently adding a bunch of things like a full class editor:
And I added other stuff too like an ip puller and end game offhost for zombies/ more stuff. I can send you the beta version of my tool when I get time. But even then idk if you know how use it because to me it seems your not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Last edited:

Calanoglu

Reaction score
[QUOTE = "Chris19845, message: 14144756, membre: 1489804"]
Ce n'est pas -_- vous faites juste quelque chose de mal. J'ajoute actuellement un tas de choses comme un éditeur de classe complet: [MEDIA = imgur] cCX2vu4 [/ MEDIA]

Et j'ai aussi ajouté d'autres trucs comme un extracteur ip et un offhost de fin de partie pour les zombies / plus de trucs. Je peux vous envoyer la version bêta de mon outil quand j'aurai le temps. Mais même alors, idk si vous savez comment utiliser, car il me semble que vous savez pas utiliser le plus tranchant de la remise.
[MEDIA = imgur] vzw74S4 [/ MEDIA]
[/CITATION]

How can be sure ?

shakemadman

Reaction score
It's not -_- you're just doing something wrong. I'm currently adding a bunch of things like a full class editor:
And I added other stuff too like an ip puller and end game offhost for zombies/ more stuff. I can send you the beta version of my tool when I get time. But even then idk if you know how use it because to me it seems your not the sharpest tool in the shed.
has this tool been updated yet

Top Bottom