What's new

Patched Black Ops 3 Zombie Glitches - "NEW" Unlimited Skull Of Sapwe Glitch After All Patches (BO3 Glitches)

• Thread starter ImSimo
  • Start date
  • Views 11,959
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WhoWasBert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can just re-do it although you may die and the methods that are about are hard to find because people wont say ****
argh it messes up at 121? it would be impossible to kill zombies on 121 without a packed gun to refill it

W

WhoWasBert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There's a spot that kills all thrashers and a method to keep skull after 121, just pay attention and move around in the elevator you guys will find it. Took me 1 game.
come on man, just tell us please. it sucks having to restart after round 121

Last edited:
W

WhoWasBert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

this guy was able to go past 121 without the skull running out. how?

W

WhoWasBert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It can its just likely it will run out at 121
it's always messed up at 121 for me. do you think it's because he was standing in the back of the elevator? i thought if you stood there though that a thrasher could spawn right in front of you. also the people on the top of the leaderboards are on round 200+ using this glitch every single day but how?

Muzzy2001

Muzzy2001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
it's always messed up at 121 for me. do you think it's because he was standing in the back of the elevator? i thought if you stood there though that a thrasher could spawn right in front of you. also the people on the top of the leaderboards are on round 200+ using this glitch every single day but how?
They either re do the glitch or know the method to keep it perma full which isn't released to the public most likely re do it though

W

WhoWasBert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They either re do the glitch or know the method to keep it perma full which isn't released to the public most likely re do it though
**** it is almost impossible to re-do it on 121

ScroteMcGoats

ScroteMcGoats

Reaction score
Sin$
**** it is almost impossible to re-do it on 121
Actually I have done it many times. The only problem you would run into if you didnt know what to do is knifing the zombie when youre at 0%. Just run around at 0% and knife a spider.

W

WhoWasBert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Actually I have done it many times. The only problem you would run into if you didnt know what to do is knifing the zombie when youre at 0%. Just run around at 0% and knife a spider.
do you have a video of you doing it?

Furcouch2

Furcouch2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this isn't a glitch where you can go out and do stuff while having a rubber band hold down the shoot button is it? or is there a certain spot you can get in to do this?
I went afk at round 45 and came back in the morning to seeing round 65

Devilicious

Devilicious

Reaction score
Sin$
This still works in the latest patch.

Last edited:
lambo02

lambo02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Unkillable thrashers

Thrashers are easily killed with the skull around round 65. The highest I've made it doing the glitch was around 68 until I got unbelievably bored. But since I'm out of town thank god I read this thread and people confirming it still works. Definitely doing it when I get home Friday if anyone wants to do it with me. And I'll also show you guys how to do it if you already don't know or can't get it to work

O

ObesityLag

W W M F D?
Reaction score
Sin$
No one in this thread knows how to get passed the 121-127 skull issues except myself. Anyone claiming otherwise should show proof of a round higher then 130. 
come on man, just tell us please. it sucks having to restart after round 121
He does not know. I was the one that told him yo pay attention. Lol. He has no idea how to do it and has even asked me himself.

O

ObesityLag

W W M F D?
Reaction score
Sin$
this isn't a glitch where you can go out and do stuff while having a rubber band hold down the shoot button is it? or is there a certain spot you can get in to do this?
I am able to sleep and go to work without having to watch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register