What's new

Black Ops 3 XP Lobby

• Thread starter ThoriumOp
  • Start date
  • Views 600
T

ThoriumOp

Reaction score
I will be attempting to host a Black Ops 3 XP lobby, and that being said I say attempt lightly, as I have gotten a lobby before. But as of late I was informed of a method similar to current methods but different none the less and I will be attempting to do so, and no I will not be telling people how to do this because if it does work I surely don't want it patched. But who knows it may or may not work, but from the people who just gave me the info I have very high expectations, but just leave you gamertag below and I will hit you up with a message if I can get to you.

Must Have:
-Mic
-2 Controllers
-Brains
-Must Actually talk, no mute players in my party :smile:
-Please don't be a whore

J

jaystyles29

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Deus hominem 2 controllers w mic

A

Amin Bidary

Reaction score
I will be attempting to host a Black Ops 3 XP lobby, and that being said I say attempt lightly, as I have gotten a lobby before. But as of late I was informed of a method similar to current methods but different none the less and I will be attempting to do so, and no I will not be telling people how to do this because if it does work I surely don't want it patched. But who knows it may or may not work, but from the people who just gave me the info I have very high expectations, but just leave you gamertag below and I will hit you up with a message if I can get to you.

Must Have:
-Mic
-2 Controllers
-Brains
-Must Actually talk, no mute players in my party :smile:
-Please don't be a whore
MortalExFade

Top Bottom