• Thread starter MrModzFTWxD
  • Start date
  • Views 17,813
MrModzFTWxD

MrModzFTWxD

Reaction score
Sin$
Black Ops 3 Public Cheater Tool - TU8 - By MrMods & DevOps

Hello Se7enSins, Today I am releasing my source code for my tool.
Both MrMods (Me) & DevOps was working on this tool for some time and got very board
with Black Ops 3. We chose to release the Source in hopes the community could make something
out of this tool. * Please leave credits to both (MrMods & DevOps) for this tool source if you use it, that all we are asking.

Enjoy!

wtfcCoP.png

Video: [TU8] Black Ops 3 Mod Tool [MP/ZM] (Aimbot, God Mode, All Clients, etc.) - YouTube
VirusTotal: VirusTotal
BO3 PBCT (Source):
Download

X

Xerea

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Black Ops 3 Public Cheater Tool - TU8 - By MrMods & DevOps

Hello Se7enSins, Today I am releasing my source code for my tool.
Both MrMods (Me) & DevOps was working on this tool for some time and got very board
with Black Ops 3. We chose to release the Source in hopes the community could make something
out of this tool. * Please leave credits to both (MrMods & DevOps) for this tool source if you use it, that all we are asking.

Enjoy!

wtfcCoP.png

Video: [TU8] Black Ops 3 Mod Tool [MP/ZM] (Aimbot, God Mode, All Clients, etc.) - YouTube
VirusTotal: VirusTotal
BO3 PBCT (Source):
Download
ty for this release, i actually enjoyed it. u both put in alot of effort. it's nice! ? ty for releasing your work to the community to use.

MrModzFTWxD

MrModzFTWxD

Reaction score
Sin$
ty for this release, i actually enjoyed it. u both put in alot of effort. it's nice! ? ty for releasing your work to the community to use.
No Problem! Just Looking at the bo3 area on here was super dead so we decided to make something for the community to grow from :smile:

X

xxghostwarriorxx7

Reaction score
Sin$
can you make a YT vid on how to download and open it or show me? please

J

jac will

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
only cirtain ppl can use this tool, people like me are here in the downloads looking for a application file to run buut ive noticed after wasting my time this isnt a download and run type of tool...

MrModzFTWxD

MrModzFTWxD

Reaction score
Sin$
only cirtain ppl can use this tool, people like me are here in the downloads looking for a application file to run buut ive noticed after wasting my time this isnt a download and run type of tool...

you can download and run the tool just go to this file path after downloading it:

"BO3 PBCT [ SOURCE ]\Asgard PBCT\bin\Debug\Black Ops 3 PBCT.exe"

m0n0123

m0n0123

Reaction score
Sin$
you can download and run the tool just go to this file path after downloading it:

"BO3 PBCT [ SOURCE ]\Asgard PBCT\bin\Debug\Black Ops 3 PBCT.exe"
Can you send link to discord server, the video appears as unavailable.

Top Bottom
Login
Register