black ops 3 or modernwarfare 4

• Thread starter ORZO Munchies
  • Start date
  • Views 500
ORZO Munchies

ORZO Munchies

Reaction score
Sin$
which one do you want to see as the new call of duty?

Deadpool

Deadpool

Politically Incorrect
Retired
Lifetime
Fabled Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
It will be Treayarch's turn so I would guess it would probably be focusing in on the Vietnam Era or maybe the Korean War. If they did another World War II one I would not be disappointed.
I'd prefer a WWII one.

Shanty

Shanty

Spikey
Reaction score
Sin$
Neither - my desire to play 'Call of Duty' games which are getting progressively more futuristic has depreciated to the point that it can't get any lower! :banghead:

HUSKY TIME

HUSKY TIME

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
they already said there done with the modern warfare games just on the fact that ghosts was left as a cliffhanger say everything infinity wards next game will probably even be called ghosts two. personally I would like to see a black ops 3 just for the zombie content more then anything else.

ORZO Munchies

ORZO Munchies

Reaction score
Sin$
well my opinion would be black ops 3 only because i am a zombie fan and at the end of black ops2 the cut scene from origins this could lead to a new bo3 like everyone is saying

eV Razer

eV Razer

Would you kindly?
Reaction score
Sin$
None, the MW series is finished for IW, there next game will be a sequel to Ghosts(in 2016), Treyarch will be bringing out Black Ops 3(in 2015), don't think it will be all that good and also we now have Sledgehammer Games making there own Call Of Duty series, It will be interesting to see what they come up with this year :smile:, though I have heard rumours they will be picking up the MW series(in 2014). BUT If I have to pick what i really want to see come out then it will have to be 'Call Of Duty: Online' the Call Of Duty game that is only out in China, it looks amazing!

Last edited:
eV Razer

eV Razer

Would you kindly?
Reaction score
Sin$
It will be Treayarch's turn so I would guess it would probably be focusing in on the Vietnam Era or maybe the Korean War. If they did another World War II one I would not be disappointed.
Nah the Call of duty game in 2014 will be made by Sledgehammer games, then in 2015 it will be Treayarch and then IW again in 2016 and so on (it has been confirmed by Activision)

Top Bottom
Login
Register