Solved Black Ops 3 Leaderboard Tool?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: BO3 Modding Support' started by RxCartel, Nov 17, 2015 with 8 replies and 968 views.

1. RxCartel

RxCartel Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hi, I'd like to know if there's a tool where I can modify my career, or any other leaderboard in Bo3 and have it STICK to the actual leaderboards, and it feature all of the other normal Bo3 modding programs features (prestige, stats, etc..) I would like to pay via Amazon Gift Card for a tool like this. If anyone has one they made, private or not, PLEASE PM me! Thanks

*not sure if this is in correct section or not but I believe it is.

2. ERA2 FunkyModZ

ERA2 FunkyModZ Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Before someone offers you a tool like this let me tell you that it's not possible. The only way to increase your score on BO2 & BO3 is by earning xp ingame.

3. OP
    RxCartel

RxCartel Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I beg to differ. I changed my score on Bo2 with a tool and it put me where it was supposed to as far as rank goes.

4. ERA2 FunkyModZ

Ratings:
    It works on zombies but not on mp.

5. OP
    RxCartel

RxCartel Enthusiast

Ratings:
    It worked for me? Lol and I know I'm not the only one. I know theres a tool to edit kills, deaths, score, etc for tdm, snd leaderboards or whatever and it will stick. I know there's got to be one for Bo3 because the leaderboards say so.

6. OP
    RxCartel

RxCartel Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Advanced Warfare for example. Whatever you mod your score to, it puts you there on the leaderboards. Voila

7. Memorex Modz

Memorex Modz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    lol the guy probobly does not know what a rgh is just leave him alone

8. ERA2 FunkyModZ

Ratings:
    Obviously pointless to discuss with you.

On every other CoD stats stick to the leaderboards. If you want your score to raise on BO2/3 you need to join/ host an xp lobby.

9. Apollo

Apollo Houston, we have a problem.

Ratings:
    Quit spewing. Start researching.

To the OP, you send the stats via your choice of recovery tool, then you go in a private match, die once, leave the private match, go on a public match, die a couple of times, get a couple of kills, then wait like a day. That's how I got my stats to stick. And, about the leaderboards, if you are going for first place on global, you'll get reset within a day or two. They monitor global leaderboards like crazy, considering it's a recent cod game.