• Thread starter RxCartel
  • Start date
  • Views 2,446
R

RxCartel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, I'd like to know if there's a tool where I can modify my career, or any other leaderboard in Bo3 and have it STICK to the actual leaderboards, and it feature all of the other normal Bo3 modding programs features (prestige, stats, etc..) I would like to pay via Amazon Gift Card for a tool like this. If anyone has one they made, private or not, PLEASE PM me! Thanks

*not sure if this is in correct section or not but I believe it is.

ERA2 FunkyModZ

ERA2 FunkyModZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Before someone offers you a tool like this let me tell you that it's not possible. The only way to increase your score on BO2 & BO3 is by earning xp ingame.

Upvote 0
R

RxCartel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Before someone offers you a tool like this let me tell you that it's not possible. The only way to increase your score on BO2 & BO3 is by earning xp ingame.
I beg to differ. I changed my score on Bo2 with a tool and it put me where it was supposed to as far as rank goes.

Upvote 0
R

RxCartel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It worked for me? Lol and I know I'm not the only one. I know theres a tool to edit kills, deaths, score, etc for tdm, snd leaderboards or whatever and it will stick. I know there's got to be one for Bo3 because the leaderboards say so.

Upvote 0
R

RxCartel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Advanced Warfare for example. Whatever you mod your score to, it puts you there on the leaderboards. Voila

Upvote 0
Memorex Modz

Memorex Modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It worked for me? Lol and I know I'm not the only one. I know theres a tool to edit kills, deaths, score, etc for tdm, snd leaderboards or whatever and it will stick. I know there's got to be one for Bo3 because the leaderboards say so.
lol the guy probobly does not know what a rgh is just leave him alone

Upvote 0
ERA2 FunkyModZ

ERA2 FunkyModZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol the guy probobly does not know what a rgh is just leave him alone
Obviously pointless to discuss with you.

Advanced Warfare for example. Whatever you mod your score to, it puts you there on the leaderboards. Voila
On every other CoD stats stick to the leaderboards. If you want your score to raise on BO2/3 you need to join/ host an xp lobby.

Upvote 0
D

Deleted member 777936

Houston, we have a problem.
Reaction score
Sin$
Obviously pointless to discuss with you.

On every other CoD stats stick to the leaderboards. If you want your score to raise on BO2/3 you need to join/ host an xp lobby.
Quit spewing. Start researching.

To the OP, you send the stats via your choice of recovery tool, then you go in a private match, die once, leave the private match, go on a public match, die a couple of times, get a couple of kills, then wait like a day. That's how I got my stats to stick. And, about the leaderboards, if you are going for first place on global, you'll get reset within a day or two. They monitor global leaderboards like crazy, considering it's a recent cod game.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register