Sin$
I will get an Xbox one when you can J-TAG it
Same :tongue:

eph

eph

@xanquilo on twitter
Reaction score
Sin$
so i found out that for last gen there's gonna be no campaign and only 30fps instead of 60fps. this is all i know for now. why are they doing this? they are just forcing people to buy new gen but some people don't have the money. i wanna ps4 but i don't wanna go to a whole new console because I've always been a Xbox owner. but all my friends have Xbox one's. and i realize that they are trying to get everyone over to the new gen consoles but i still wanna play 360. what do u guys think about this?

• Why are they doing this?
    - Beenox is a pretty **** company when it comes to ports. Activision cheaped out entirely by hiring them.
  • They're just forcing people to buy new gen.
    - While this might be true, last gen is lucky to get BO3 at all, and while they cheaped out on the porting, it's still pretty nice of Activi$ion.
  • I want a PS4 but I don't want one because I've always been on Xbox + my friends are on Xbox One!
    - This is one of the **** things about new consoles. Sometimes you want a console your friends don't want. A series of South Park episodes covered this pretty well. (and damnit South Park is funny)
  • I still want to play 360!
    giphy.gif

(Seriously, if you still want to play 360 just play the last gen port! There will be some pretty fun mods for it eventually and stuff. Should actually be pretty enjoyable especially since we might not have "BUY DLC BUY DLC BUY DLC" shoved down our throats.)
  • What do you think about this?
    - Sucks, but I expected it w/ Beenox doing the porting. Hopefully it doesn't get cancelled but seeing as how we're like 5 minutes away from launch (if you think about it in small terms) it probably won't be. A port that releases the same day as the new gen versions normally doesn't get canned especially when the launch is this close.

BitTorrent

BitTorrent

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
sigh should i trade in my 360 for a one or try something else
It really depends on what you are looking for. If Backwards Compatibility and Halo are something you like then get a One. Otherwise go with the PS4.

Reedradar

Reedradar

Flex and bass is what life is all about.
Reaction score
Sin$
Get a gaming pic. Honestly consoles are great their fun and there's no hassle you plug it in and it's good to go. Although instead of paying $500 for the convince pay $500-900 and build a pc. I did and I love it.

I am Hit

I am Hit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Get a gaming pic. Honestly consoles are great their fun and there's no hassle you plug it in and it's good to go. Although instead of paying $500 for the convince pay $500-900 and build a pc. I did and I love it.
i dont have money to build one. i would if i did

justeve

justeve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The game is a tease like a demo so in order to play it fully you will have to upgrade.
:thumbsup:

L

Legend

I'm Legen.... Wait for it... DARY ツ
Frame In Gold Mr. Nice Guy A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
And even then, only if the online works for the 360 games. haha
That will never happen. It is VERY hard to get Xbox360 games on the X1 to connect to Xbox360 servers.

To everyone who does not have a current gen console (PS4 or X1) save your money, and get one. The last gen is on its final breaths. It is unpowered in every way possible. Dont waste $50 buying a shell of a game. If you have an RGH then download it.. but other than that don't even bother.

OMGnanerpus

OMGnanerpus

cyan:wave2:Buying burnt food!
Retired
Lifetime
AzzidReign Jr End of the Year 2012 Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
That will never happen. It is VERY hard to get Xbox360 games on the X1 to connect to Xbox360 servers.

To everyone who does not have a current gen console (PS4 or X1) save your money, and get one. The last gen is on its final breaths. It is unpowered in every way possible. Dont waste $50 buying a shell of a game. If you have an RGH then download it.. but other than that don't even bother.
But could they connect to X1 servers? I know it couldn't do cross-plaform, but like, MW3 online with other people playing via X1? aha

L

Legend

Reaction score
Sin$
But could they connect to X1 servers? I know it couldn't do cross-plaform, but like, MW3 online with other people playing via X1? aha
I don't think it can work that way. It would be very hard to make that happen. All the games that will be backward compatible at first will be single player games. Not Call of Duty. So thats why im saying just get a current gen console.

Durva

Durva

Professional Scrub
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You actually play on the xbox 360 servers. So for example IF BO2 become backwards compatible people playing it on the x1 would be grouped up with 360 players

F

falaga

Reaction score
Sin$
This is wrong.
I am in the Xbox Preview Program and I already played Battleblock Theater online from my Xbox One with 360 players.

L

Legend

Reaction score
Sin$
This is wrong.
I am in the Xbox Preview Program and I already played Battleblock Theater online from my Xbox One with 360 players.
The last time I checked, It wouldn't work....

His Airness

His Airness

There is no "I" in team but there is in win.
Reaction score
Sin$
Simple for me, xbox 360 version if I feel like modding, xbox one if I feel like playing.

Top Bottom
Login
Register