What's new

Solved Black Ops 3 Issue

XeDevn

XeDevn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi so I'm using teapot and they have a built in msp spoofer I ended up downloading bo3 on demand but here's the problem when I load the game up and I hit "press a to start" I get this message "The required content has been added to your active downloads. This content is free and is required to play. This message will be dismissed when the download is complete." The thing is i already downloaded the 2 compatibility packs but it just keeps giving me that message and just redownloads them. I even went into xm360 and unlocked them and still same thing. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Newsk

Newsk

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Black ops 3 was always a pita . There's a couple methods to get it to work . The method I have used consisted of manually adding the comp. Pack to the game directory .
Here is a video explaining it but it's pretty old and you'll have more updates to install

XeDevn

XeDevn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Black ops 3 was always a pita . There's a couple methods to get it to work . The method I have used consisted of manually adding the comp. Pack to the game directory .
Here is a video explaining it but it's pretty old and you'll have more updates to install

Ok man thank you!

Top Bottom
Login
Register