What's new

Tutorial [Black ops 3] How to set up zm/mp camos, gubblegums, reticles and more Xbox 360 (NO JTAG/RGH)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ElHaveCito

ElHaveCito

Banned
Reaction score
No need jtag or rgh, this are usb mods can be used offline or in lan with xkai for example, since we dont know how to mod online without rgh or jtag.

First of all, this is discovered thanks to this guide, for those just dont want to modify files and investigate more around what we can change, get here the file modded with dark matter camo in all weapons and full attachments. ---> Multiplayer dark matter [Click here to view this link] <--- ---> Zombies dark matter [Click here to view this link] <--- Just follow step 1 and 1.2 and you be fine.

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file...d3d59b7291c27dc8e719d67cce87161a7c4?nocache=1
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file...663851e209c6d824c1cfe4e3c83e659ee37?nocache=1

Now, this guide is going to be large, and is going to be updated with any new discoverment, i take so long time to verify any change, because my pc dont open horizon and i need to open in virtual machine plus my xbox disk reader is going to die and read disk 1 time every 40 trys, so appreciate it effort i put making this, and lets go to make better all togheter.

Software needed (Official pages, no need a scan):
Hxd (Only if you going to edit files)
Horizon

How to change camos on zombies:
1-Go to the guide, follow the steps, instead take multiplayer loadout take zombies loadout and extract loadouts_zm_offline.
1.2-(OPTIONAL) If you downloaded my pre modded file, instead extract, replace with my file and save rehash and resign.
2-Open file in Hxd.
This screenshots are where they are all weapons camo value adress, where is the red square you need to change value for the camo you want this is a example you can download or look all --->[Click here to view this link]<---:

Known values for camos:
10 Diamond
11 Dark Matter
0F Gold
19 Hex red zombies

How to change camos on multiplayer:
1-Go to the guide, follow the steps, take multiplayer loadout and extract loadouts_mp_offline.
1.2-(OPTIONAL) If you downloaded my pre modded file, instead extract, replace with my file and save rehash and resign.
2-Open file in Hxd.
This screenshot is where they are all weapons camo value adress, where is the red square you need to change value for the camo you want (Only primary weapons):

Known values for camos:
10 Diamond
11 Dark Matter
0F Gold
19 Hex red zombies

How to change gubblegums:
(Need to be investigated, the problem is dont know how to put ammount of gubblegums to work) Screenshots:

1-Open file in Hxd.
This screenshots are where they are all gubblegum value adress, where is the red square you need to change value for the gubblegum you want, this is a example, you can download or look all --->[Click here to view this link]<---:

Known Values for gubblegums:

C9 Alchemical Antithesis
CA Always Done Swiftly
CB Anywhere But Here!
CC Armamental Accomplishment
CD Arms Grace
CF Coagulant
D1 Firing On All Cylinders
D2 Impatient
D3 In Plain Sight
D4 Lucky Crit
D5 Now You See Me
D6 Stock Option
D7 Sword Flay
D8 Aftertaste
D9 Burned Out
DA Cache Back
DB Dead of Nuclear Winter
DE Immolation Liquidation
DF Kill Joy
DD I'm Feeling Lucky
DC Ephemeral Enhancement
E1 Licensed Contractor
E2 On the House
E3 Perkaholic
E4 Phoenix Up
E5 Pop Shocks
E6 Respin Cycle
E7 Unquenchable
E8 Wall Power
E9 Who's Keeping Score?
EA Crawl Space
EB Fatal Contraption
EC Head Drama
ED Undead Man Walking

C8 Bowie Knife (Useless)

How to change attachments and reticles:
(Need to be investigated)
I have the suspect this values are for reticle and attachments in every loadout but im not sure.

How to change loadout weapons:
I have the suspect this values store what weapon is in the loadout, maybe we can change, and put other weapons.

How to change clan tag in zm:
Open in Hxd stats_zm_offline and go to this adress, here are the clan tag values:

How to change clan tag in mp:
Open in Hxd stats_mp_offline and go to this adress, here are the clan tag values:

This is all i have discovered for now, i hope someone get interested and help me making advances.

Extra things:

Can i use this method in other platforms?

-For now in ps4 we know is working.

What files you think can be modded and be usefull?

-All, just all there are on usb i think they have something stored, can be edited for our best gaming experiencie.

What more things you think we can edit if this continue investigated?

-Like we see it gubblegums are editable, so i think edit the amount value to can use offline is possible, i think we can change starting pistol and camo, weapons loadouts for mp and zm and put special/rare/unreleased weapons (ps3 version have so many weapons xbox no). I think there are more camos unreleased, we can aplly or, just zombie pack a punch camos. I think we can edit scoreboard related file, stats_mp/zm, to achieve or just edit level offline and add divinum vials ( useless, no monty offline and if we edit gubblegums), i think we can edit calling cards too, to unlock or just change to another rare/unreleased. I think there is so much potential to explode if someone with real hex skills not like me take a look of this, we can only use offline, but is something, better than nothing. We cant inject menus because only are jtag rgh and there is not usb/iso mods, or no one discovered already.

I dont have dlcs o different region, this care?

-Depend, for now all the mods works with and without dlcs, expect dlc 1 gubblegums i think this content is not avaiable if you and you dont have dlc, the same can be for camos or other new content we discover, for dark matter no need nothing only base game, and is the same with all mods. For region, like i see it, there is no diferences, in the first i used in my european version english save, then i used the same in my latino version, and i loaded too my european save in latino and works, so i think the region is not important, only dlcs for extra content.

Are you on modded/jtag/rgh xbox 360?

-No i only use modded disk reader with lt 3.0.

Have you base black ops 3 or anything extra too?

-Yes black ops 3 xbox 360 with the giant and awakening dlc, i have spanish (eur) version and latino (na) version.

Last edited:
U

UZUMAKI_1203

Reaction score
I tried the gubblegums in a savegame on PS4 and it works, now I just need to be able to edit the amount

ElHaveCito

ElHaveCito

Banned
Reaction score
I tried the gubblegums in a savegame on PS4 and it works, now I just need to be able to edit the amount
In ps4? Lol this is for xbox 360 but is interesting know it works on other platforms, and in other gen because i think you are using the next gen bo3, if you discover something about the amounts be so gratefull to share with to can aplly.

zeqkuro

zeqkuro

Reaction score
In ps4? Lol this is for xbox 360 but is interesting know it works on other platforms, and in other gen because i think you are using the next gen bo3, if you discover something about the amounts be so gratefull to share with to can aplly.
Drive is dead , any updates ?

Lucky

Lucky

Classique is best
Super Moderators
Premium
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Solutions
Reaction score
Thread has been locked due to the links being broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register