What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Discussion Black Ops 3, found hidden info compilation.

• Thread starter Th3-Chronikk
  • Start date
  • Views 9,292
Th3-Chronikk

Th3-Chronikk

Hacker Of All Game Systems
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Here will be the place where i will post any hidden info on BO3 that i find, thanks for checkin it out.

Code Named: Tres

Game Description: "Call of Duty®: Black Ops 3 is the first title for next-gen hardware in the critically acclaimed Black Ops series. Developed by Treyarch, the award-winning creator of the two most-played games in Call of Duty® history. Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 deploys players into a dark, twisted future where a new breed of Black Ops soldier emerges and the lines are blurred between our own humanity and the technology we created to stay ahead, in a world where cutting-edge military robotics define warfare. With three unique game modes: Campaign, Multiplayer and Zombies, providing fans with the deepest and most ambitious Call of Duty ever."

Coordinates #1: 30.05 N, 31.2333 E
Found in trailer, those coordinates point to 6 October Bridge, Qasr an Nile, Cairo Governorate, Egypt. Pic proof link below
http://gyazo.com/72b2dba012748caaac6c4ef48f1318b4

Coordinates #2: 47.3667 N, 8.55 E
Found in trailer once again, tiny letters. Points to Schanzengasse 14, 8001 Zürich, Switzerland. Pic proof below.
http://gyazo.com/a3abbef574153357b51fcaaa6f4ed421

Last edited:
B-rad

B-rad

Press On
Legendary Veteran 10th Anniversary Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
They seem to put a lot of hidden messages into their teasers. Kind of gets you pumped for it's release. I can't wait.

VJJ

VJJ

Thanks for everything <3
End of the Year 2015 Stickied A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
Here will be the place where i will post any hidden info on BO3 that i find, thanks for checkin it out.

Code Named: Tres

Game Description: "Call of Duty&reg;: Black Ops 3 is the first title for next-gen hardware in the critically acclaimed Black Ops series. Developed by Treyarch, the award-winning creator of the two most-played games in Call of Duty&reg; history. Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 deploys players into a dark, twisted future where a new breed of Black Ops soldier emerges and the lines are blurred between our own humanity and the technology we created to stay ahead, in a world where cutting-edge military robotics define warfare. With three unique game modes: Campaign, Multiplayer and Zombies, providing fans with the deepest and most ambitious Call of Duty ever."
I see zombies, and they already have a guaranteed sale...

B-rad

B-rad

Press On
Legendary Veteran 10th Anniversary Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah i found this "hidden" in the HTML of their site. 

yeah its gonna be great

Must have been itching to know more lol. Hey to each his own. A lot of people go looking for any clue they can get more so that they can be the first to share it. But I appreciate your thread. You've accomplished confirming zombies and that's a feat in it's own.

Th3-Chronikk

Th3-Chronikk

Reaction score
Sin$
Must have been itching to know more lol. Hey to each his own. A lot of people go looking for any clue they can get more so that they can be the first to share it. But I appreciate your thread. You've accomplished confirming zombies and that's a feat in it's own.
Ive got some more, about to post soon

Th3-Chronikk

Th3-Chronikk

Reaction score
Sin$
New things posted, check em out. BUMP

J

Jonathan Castro

Reaction score
Sin$
They seem to put a lot of hidden messages into their teasers.

TGunner

TGunner

Reaction score
Sin$
I think they've done a great job hyping this game up, and I like how they put a bunch of clues in the trailers

Th3-Chronikk

Th3-Chronikk

Reaction score
Sin$
They seem to put a lot of hidden messages into their teasers.
Yes, it's quite a challenge.. i went frame by frame in the trailer to find those locations 
Hopefully it's set in world war times.
Most likely 
I think they've done a great job hyping this game up, and I like how they put a bunch of clues in the trailers
Yeah its a fun little game for those of us with a bit of free time

Modify

Modify

Active and Inactive
Glitcher Mr. Nice Guy Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Games already been out, stop living in the past guys
Who cares if it's been out, some people prefer world war games than to future stuff. I'm not saying this game will be bad, Treyarch never fails me.

Th3-Chronikk

Th3-Chronikk

Reaction score
Sin$
Who cares if it's been out, some people prefer world war games than to future stuff. I'm not saying this game will be bad, Treyarch never fails me.
treyarch has it under control

Thelema

Thelema

  
Reaction score
Sin$
When have Treyarch ever made a bad game?

I'm sure this release will satisfy most. (Including me) :sneaky:

RexxiTu8

RexxiTu8

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I think this game would be amazing. Black ops 2 was my game. But now this is coming out I am actually looking forward to the release. The message on black ops 2 yesterday was "I can see you" or "I can hear your voice" they add different things everyday. What's do you people think.

Top Bottom
Login
Register