• Thread starter kimba d
  • Start date
  • Views 1,759
K

kimba d

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi All,

I am trying to decide on either a modded controller of Cronusmax plus for Black ops 3 when it comes out (xbox one)

There is a black ops 3 game pack available for the cronusmax plus.

For rapid fire, drop shot, jump shot etc what is better a modded controller or a cronusmax plus?

Could you please also let me know why it is better.

Thank you.

I

InvertModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not a fan of the Cronus because you can feel a slight delay in my opinion so I'd say get a Scuf or something.

★★♫★★
Reaction score
Sin$
Go for the Xbox One Elite Controller that is coming out. I want Scuf to die :tongue:

I

InvertModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Go for the Xbox One Elite Controller that is coming out. I want Scuf to die :tongue:
Yeah true, Scuf support is awful, literally don't care after they sell it. Or the Razer Wildcat.

★★♫★★
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah true, Scuf support is awful, literally don't care after they sell it. Or the Razer Wildcat.
I like the new Razer controller coming out, I just have the Xb1 Astro A40's and I wouldn't be able to use them, because of Razer's Chat Adapter.

Wavy

Wavy

Content Creator
Retired
Platinum Record Video Connoisseur Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi All,

I am trying to decide on either a modded controller of Cronusmax plus for Black ops 3 when it comes out (xbox one)

There is a black ops 3 game pack available for the cronusmax plus.

For rapid fire, drop shot, jump shot etc what is better a modded controller or a cronusmax plus?

Could you please also let me know why it is better.

Thank you.
I do not have experience with cronusmax, but you can't go wrong with a modded controller. They are reliable and last a while with the right care and right seller.

Top Bottom
Login
Register