What's new

Question Black ops 3 Abc error on rgh. Simple solution not working

xdolobx

xdolobx

I'm that dude.:
Reaction score
Sin$
I get the abc error on my rgh when trying to go online with blackops 3.
My router is set up properly ive port forwarded,used dmz, and messed with plug n play. My nat type is open on the xbox and with in the game as well..
I connect to live and everything is fine except when trying to play black ops 3.
I just need suggestions.
Im clueless right now.
I have ran it both from the disc and a download.
Updates and compatibility patch both enabled. Both from retail and downloaded here from 7s

Shady

Shady

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
10th Anniversary Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
when you get the error message turn off your console

from there turn it back on go over to the game then when you are at the main menu sign back in see if that helps

Upvote 0
xdolobx

xdolobx

I'm that dude.:
Reaction score
Sin$
when you get the error message turn off your console

from there turn it back on go over to the game then when you are at the main menu sign back in see if that helps

ive done this multible times.
im sorry but these turn it off and try again or just wait till the numbers change solutions just do nothing.
honestly ive tried them all down to rebuilding my nand nand reflashing and different servers and plug in and different installs and from the disc even. updates and compatiblity packs as well

Upvote 0
Shady

Shady

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
10th Anniversary Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
ive done this multible times.
im sorry but these turn it off and try again or just wait till the numbers change solutions just do nothing.
honestly ive tried them all down to rebuilding my nand nand reflashing and different servers and plug in and different installs and from the disc even. updates and compatiblity packs as well
it may be a server issue on there end

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register