What's new

Question Black Ops 2 Zombies Stats Messed up...help

J

Jackson25

Reaction score
Sin$
The title says it all. Ive been interested in this site for a long time, only that i never made an account. Reason why i made one now was because of a long story i had when it comes to modding. I really do hope this community is helpful in everyway and can advice me as i will try to be kind on my part.

Reason i made this account was due to a story involving call of duty black ops 2. As most are aware, it is full of hackers/modders...but still i didnt know it until recently. I was playing a match on bo2 zombies and my stats (kills, downs, headshots, distance) has unrealistic numbers, hell letters on one of em due to some guys in a match in tranzit changing up my stats. It was until recently that i found out my stats have been screwed up.

Now my stats look crazy and by far have lost its original stats. My solution? To mod it back to normal...if thats possible. I came to find a good bo2 zombies mod menu that can decrease stats (kills, downs, distance,headshots) without screwing me over. Anyone know any good mod menus that may be useful for me to use?

Connor

Connor

Hi :3
Retired
Grammar Nazi Stickied FotM
Reaction score
Sin$
The title says it all. Ive been interested in this site for a long time, only that i never made an account. Reason why i made one now was because of a long story i had when it comes to modding. I really do hope this community is helpful in everyway and can advice me as i will try to be kind on my part.

Reason i made this account was due to a story involving call of duty black ops 2. As most are aware, it is full of hackers/modders...but still i didnt know it until recently. I was playing a match on bo2 zombies and my stats (kills, downs, headshots, distance) has unrealistic numbers, hell letters on one of em due to some guys in a match in tranzit changing up my stats. It was until recently that i found out my stats have been screwed up.

Now my stats look crazy and by far have lost its original stats. My solution? To mod it back to normal...if thats possible. I came to find a good bo2 zombies mod menu that can decrease stats (kills, downs, distance,headshots) without screwing me over. Anyone know any good mod menus that may be useful for me to use?
There may be a tool you could use. You have an RGH, right?

Upvote 0
J

Jackson25

Reaction score
Sin$
There may be a tool you could use. You have an RGH, right?
No my friend is the one that owns one. I told him i was gonna find a mod menu/program for him to inject on his ps3 so he can help me do it in a match with him. What should i tell him to do?

Upvote 0
Connor

Connor

Hi :3
Retired
Grammar Nazi Stickied FotM
Reaction score
Sin$
No my friend is the one that owns one. I told him i was gonna find a mod menu/program for him to inject on his ps3 so he can help me do it in a match with him. What should i tell him to do?
I mean if you trust him you could have your friend recover your account. I'm not sure how reliable menu's are with stat editing.

Upvote 0
J

Jackson25

Reaction score
Sin$
I mean if you trust him you could have your friend recover your account. I'm not sure how reliable menu's are with stat editing.
I never really give my account info to anyone..there was a few mod menus that did let me change my stats but one would kick me out of the lobby (the menu was a beta) so ive been really trying to look for a good mod menu for my friend to get on his ps3 and for me to do it.

Upvote 0
XeCrash

XeCrash

C++, C# Coder/Support
Hidden Devils
Free Hoster Seasoned Veteran Programmer
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I never really give my account info to anyone..there was a few mod menus that did let me change my stats but one would kick me out of the lobby (the menu was a beta) so ive been really trying to look for a good mod menu for my friend to get on his ps3 and for me to do it.
Get someone with a zombies stat editing tool to change your stats back to normal that the most reliable way

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register