What's new

Solved black ops 2 unban tool for RGH/JTAG?

Bran

Bran

Reaction score
Sin$
is there one? because im on XBLS right now and i got banned when i modded my stats

Caterpillar

Caterpillar

If a chicken had lips could it whistle?
Programmer Modder Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh wow read my name I'm on stealth website that don't mean **** to me so what ok I was wrong hope that cheers you up :smile: smiles go miles

Upvote 0
Chillside

Chillside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh wow read my name I'm on stealth website that don't mean **** to me so what ok I was wrong hope that cheers you up :smile: smiles go miles
Aren't you that kid that goes to Rubbers sometimes asking for **** lol, you ask for some pretty sketchy **** if you'd ask me.

Upvote 0
Swifty

Swifty

Taylor Swift Gang
Retired
Stickied Bright Idea Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
is there one? because im on XBLS right now and i got banned when i modded my stats

If your are talking about your account got banned then make a new one. If your xbox got banned, get a new KV. XboxLiveStealth is trusted.

Upvote 0
DarkAmbur

DarkAmbur

S7 Awesomeness
Experienced Veteran Tutorial Creator Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
you have like 0 experience all is was you posting dumb topics here, like how to find offsets, so how in the heck are u gonna do something like that? lmao.

and since when did that bypass ban?

Because i've figured stuff out, and have already found things that hasn't been released. Why you such a negative nancy? No encouragement, or let me help you with that? If you got nothing nice to say, don't say it.

edit: I could go on a rant on how stupid that post was but I wont

Upvote 0
D

DerperDoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Because i've figured stuff out, and have already found things that hasn't been released. Why you such a negative nancy? No encouragement, or let me help you with that? If you got nothing nice to say, don't say it.

edit: I could go on a rant on how stupid that post was but I wont

then how does giving/taking probation work? Do you even know? If not then why even say something like that in the first place.

Upvote 0
DarkAmbur

DarkAmbur

S7 Awesomeness
Experienced Veteran Tutorial Creator Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
then how does giving/taking probation work? Do you even know? If not then why even say something like that in the first place.

At the moment, i'm not sure. But I know that if I started looking i'd find a lead. Which would lead to something else. Which would create a snowball effect. And eventually I'd figure it out. It's not about knowing it all at this very moment. Sure, you probably do. That's why you act all cocky and above everyone else. In reality you're probably no smarter, just have more experience. Anyone can do that. But all I need to know is that if I started looking, i'd find something. And why not just be a positive dude? If you saw I needed help with finding offsets, why not point me to the right direction? But instead you just be a **** Lol. Ok.

Upvote 0
D

DerperDoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
At the moment, i'm not sure. But I know that if I started looking i'd find a lead. Which would lead to something else. Which would create a snowball effect. And eventually I'd figure it out. It's not about knowing it all at this very moment. Sure, you probably do. That's why you act all cocky and above everyone else. In reality you're probably no smarter, just have more experience. Anyone can do that. But all I need to know is that if I started looking, i'd find something. And why not just be a positive dude? If you saw I needed help with finding offsets, why not point me to the right direction? But instead you just be a **** Lol. Ok.

Im not usually mean and i apologize, but really, just dont say something which wont probably happen.

Sorry.

Upvote 0
L

lolprojectdemon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

You will not figure it out, I'm 99% sure of that :smile: The offset you need to do it is already released... :wink:

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register