Solved Black ops 2 stats editor tool

• Thread starter Sokay
  • Start date
  • Views 6,238
S

Sokay

Reaction score
Sin$
I really need a your help with stats editor tool or whatever it's calling. I really want to learn how it's work and how to use it properly? It's would be great if someone give me a step by step and a link. I do have a jailbroken PS3

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran MotM Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
I really need a your help with stats editor tool or whatever it's calling. I really want to learn how it's work and how to use it properly? It's would be great if someone give me a step by step and a link. I do have a jailbroken PS3
Their isn't a tutorial on how to edit stats on black ops 2 unless you look at a video on yt as someone editing their stats. But it's very simple on how to edit your stats though, all you do is first connect the tool to your ps3 so connect then attach when you in party. Then you go select whatever prestige you want to be also along with your number kills, death etc you want that's it not hard.

Upvote 0
S

Sokay

Reaction score
Sin$
Their isn't a tutorial on how to edit stats on black ops 2 unless you look at a video on yt as someone editing their stats. But it's very simple on how to edit your stats though, all you do is first connect the tool to your ps3 so connect then attach when you in party. Then you go select whatever prestige you want to be also along with your number kills, death etc you want that's it not hard.
That's sound so simple to do but, one more thing I heard it's could get banned for it. It is true? If yes, then how can I avoid to get banned? Myself have psn stealth on my jailbroken PS3 so I'll be okay or need to get something anti banned?

Upvote 0
Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
That's sound so simple to do but, one more thing I heard it's could get banned for it. It is true? If yes, then how can I avoid to get banned? Myself have psn stealth on my jailbroken PS3 so I'll be okay or need to get something anti banned?
Well, yes maybe you can get banned from it. That's why you use anit-ban some tools have that if yours have that then while you in party enable anti-ban after click attach on the tool. I honestly don't think they do any more bans for that game, I think they're more focus on the newest cod games like cod aw. Also, being online on CFW you always taken a risk getting banned from Sony, doesn't matter if you're using those homebrew apps. Because those homebrew apps just less the chances of getting account or console banned. But if you ever getting account banned then you're screwed because their isn't a way to unban your account. But if you do get console banned you can unban yourself with new private or public CID using CCAPI

Upvote 0
S

Sokay

Reaction score
Sin$
Well, yes maybe you can get banned from it. That's why you use anit-ban some tools have that if yours have that then while you in party enable anti-ban after click attach on the tool. I honestly don't think they do any more bans for that game, I think they're more focus on the newest cod games like cod aw. Also, being online on CFW you always taken a risk getting banned from Sony, doesn't matter if you're using those homebrew apps. Because those homebrew apps just less the chances of getting account or console banned. But if you ever getting account banned then you're screwed because their isn't a way to unban your account. But if you do get console banned you can unban yourself with new private or public CID using CCAPI

Damn, that's so risky. I actually have a tool it's GSC mod menu and have attached and enable for anti banned so that's would be fine? What's CFW stand for and meaning? But thanks for help me out with this situation. You're helpful. I'd give you a 5 stars if there have.

Upvote 0
Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Damn, that's so risky. I actually have a tool it's GSC mod menu and have attached and enable for anti banned so that's would be fine? What's CFW stand for and meaning? But thanks for help me out with this situation. You're helpful. I'd give you a 5 stars if there have.
Yes, and like I said before I think you fine for modding your stats but you can use anti-ban for being caution. but I modded my stats with no anti-ban and others they didn't get banned or reset because they're not worry about that game. They are more focus on cod aw and the new cod bo3 that's going release soon.

CFW stand for (Custom Firmware)

And thanks, but you're welcome.

Upvote 0
S

Sokay

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, and like I said before I think you fine for modding your stats but you can use anti-ban for being caution. but I modded my stats with no anti-ban and others they didn't get banned or reset because they're not worry about that game. They are more focus on cod aw and the new cod bo3 that's going release soon.

CFW stand for (Custom Firmware)

And thanks, but you're welcome.
Great. I'll try do that. What's kind of stats tool you using and where can I get the one you using tool link? If you don't want to tell me, that's no big deal. Have you tried to give someone else to be co host, VIP, or admin mod menu before?

Upvote 0
Hamzakid

Hamzakid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There's no point using antiban, there isn't much of a ban risk on BO2.

I've done accounts with crazy stats, and they never got banned

Upvote 0
Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
One question then this thread can be closed. One question is how can you give someone become co host, VIP, or admin mod menu without kill them?
You have to go to players name in the menu then their should be option that say "Give VIP" then once you do that. Then you have to tell them how to use the menu then they have all the access to the menu.

Upvote 0
S

Sokay

Reaction score
Sin$
You have to go to players name in the menu then their should be option that say "Give VIP" then once you do that. Then you have to tell them how to use the menu then they have all the access to the menu.
That's what I do that but it's kill them when I give them VIP. I don't even understand why. I have caked up mod menu.

Upvote 0
Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
That's what I do that but it's kill them when I give them VIP. I don't even understand why. I have caked up mod menu.
Not sure why that happens, but try red dot city V3 mod menu that's better then caked up mod menu. Click here to get the download link for red dot city V3 mod menu. And when you give out VIP they won't die well at least for me they didn't.

Upvote 0
Hamzakid

Hamzakid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure why that happens, but try red dot city V3 mod menu that's better then caked up mod menu. Click here to get the download link for red dot city V3 mod menu. And when you give out VIP they won't die well at least for me they didn't.

Depends on the menu, some will then give and some will just give

Upvote 0
Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Depends on the menu, some will then give and some will just give
I use caked up mod menu and red dot city V3 they both give out the mod menu for people. It usually that the person pressing the wrong commands to open the menu up that makes it not working. Or the admin of the mod menu has no clue on how to give menu out to others.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register