Solved Black Ops 2 RGH will not load

• Thread starter EsssKay
  • Start date
  • Views 1,665
EsssKay

EsssKay

Reaction score
Sin$
So i just got my RGH Trinity and i have installed black ops and it was working ealier but now it doesnt work default.xex works fine but default_mp.xex goes to a black screen when i load it I have TU18 installed and no mod menus no Tesseract nothing and i cannot play multiplayer for any reason ive cleared cash even reinstalled Black Ops 2 through XEX Menu and FSD and Aurora NOTHING IS WORKING CAN SOMEONE HELP!!!

ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Programmer MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Might just want to reinstall the whole game tbh, judging by this post and you PM'd me, you have done quite a lot to it.
Who know's where the problem currently is.

Upvote 0
EsssKay

EsssKay

Reaction score
Sin$
i have
Might just want to reinstall the whole game tbh, judging by this post and you PM'd me, you have done quite a lot to it.
Who know's where the problem currently is.
i reinstalled the game last night and left it overnight i know that wont do anything but i am going to try and see if i can fix it today im going to get a clean default_mp.xex today and install that

Upvote 0
ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Programmer MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
i have

i reinstalled the game last night and left it overnight i know that wont do anything but i am going to try and see if i can fix it today im going to get a clean default_mp.xex today and install that
If you reinstalled the game, you have a clean default_mp.xex, lol.
What DashLaunch plugins do you have?

Upvote 0
EsssKay

EsssKay

Reaction score
Sin$
Are you sure you want to be using a stealth server in your plugins?
Are you even online with your console?
i am not going online yet i have just been settig up everything im going to remove it from plugins and then try again

Are you sure you want to be using a stealth server in your plugins?
Are you even online with your console?
okay turns out it was ******** that was messing with my game i fixed the issue

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register