What's new

Discussion Black Ops 2 Question!

• Thread starter Yankin Deez
  • Start date
  • Views 255
Y

Yankin Deez

Reaction score
Does prestiging in any other CoD title give you a prestige token in BO2? When I say prestige token I mean the one that you can reset stats with, regain all unlock tokens for that prestige, and open a custom class.

FreshlyxXxModz

Game Trainer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does prestiging in any other CoD title give you a prestige token in BO2? When I say prestige token I mean the one that you can reset stats with, regain all unlock tokens for that prestige, and open a custom class.
God know's what your talking about (More Detail Please)

GhostMp7

GhostMp7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No it doesn't OP. There's not a lot of choices anyway so I don't see why they would do it anyway.

Holy Jesus

sleezecheeze

Drunk MOTY 2011-14
Contest Sponsor Grammar Nazi Platinum Record
Reaction score
No, I've prestiged in every other CoD and didn't receive a prestige token in BO2. I don't think it's even a token, it's just a 'prestige reward'.

mvp20m

mvp20m

Enthusiast
Reaction score
theyre not doing that in this game. MW3 gave you a perm unlock if you prestiged in the other games but this one is made differently. theres 65 items total. each level gives you one token, which gives you 55 at the end of the prestige. each time you prestige you get a perm unlock token. 10 prestiges is 10 perm unlocks. 55 + 10 = 65. they made it so when you hit 10th 55 you can unlock everything.

Top Bottom