Discussion Black Ops 2: Pre-Order DLC

• Thread starter gentlewand
  • Start date
  • Views 9,207
gentlewand

gentlewand

Reaction score
Sin$
just back from xtravision (Ireland's version of game or game stop) and while pre-ordering black ops 2, staff told me that with the pre-order I will get an exclusive pre-order dlc of Nuketown 2025, I think its pretty safe to assume that this will be a version of nuketown from black ops re-mastered with the "New Engine" and set in the year 2025, not sure if this is a repost but haven't seen this anywhere so I thought I'd post it here

Altruism

Altruism

Selena Gomez <3
Mythical Veteran Fabled Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
just back from xtravision (Ireland's version of game or game stop) and while pre-ordering black ops 2, staff told me that with the pre-order I will get an exclusive pre-order dlc of Nuketown 2025, I think its pretty safe to assume that this will be a version of nuketown from black ops re-mastered with the "New Engine" and set in the year 2025, not sure if this is a repost but haven't seen this anywhere so I thought I'd post it here
Yeah, this is the first time this has been posted. I have never heard this in my entire scrutiny of everything Black Ops 2. Like why would nobody else be told about this? Seems kinda fishy haha.

gentlewand

gentlewand

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, this is the first time this has been posted. I have never heard this in my entire scrutiny of everything Black Ops 2. Like why would nobody else be told about this? Seems kinda fishy haha.
I know the people in there pretty well, so I cant imagine they would lie to me. he was able to tell me that the map would be re-imagined with the black ops 2 engine and set in the year 2025. could be false but I personally think its true

Altruism

Altruism

Selena Gomez <3
Mythical Veteran Fabled Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I know the people in there pretty well, so I cant imagine they would lie to me. he was able to tell me that the map would be re-imagined with the black ops 2 engine and set in the year 2025. could be false but I personally think its true
Well the whole multiplayer is set in 2025 so haha it won't be hard to tell that Nuketown will be there too. I didn't know you were close with the people there; that changes a lot. It makes me think it's more true :smile:

Debugged Robot

Debugged Robot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It doesn't mean it a new version, a nuketown is a nuketown... Nuketown doesn't mean the map. Maybe that in the history of the ''Futur'' cold war, they are trying new atomic weapon and are retrying them on nuketown(not the map -.-).

Kellis

T7465

Kaboom✷
Seasoned Veteran Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Nuketown 2025? Treyarch seemed to have put a lot of time and effort into naming new maps then. :mad:

denz

denz

The Kingslayer
Retired
MotM End of the Year 2014 Trifecta
Reaction score
Sin$
I was given a black ops 2 poster and a prestige token (uk), so never heard about this.

MrHoezey

MrHoezey

☆ℳinecraft мøḓẕ☆
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It doesn't mean it a new version, a nuketown is a nuketown... Nuketown doesn't mean the map. Maybe that in the history of the ''Futur'' cold war, they are trying new atomic weapon and are retrying them on nuketown(not the map -.-).
No, I'm pretty sure they meant the map itself. And I think it's going to be the same theme of the map, but not the same. Nuketown technically is a testing area map which is why there's the manikin. It's just going to look futuristic and different.
But that's my opinion. :tongue:

gentlewand

gentlewand

Reaction score
Sin$
I was given a black ops 2 poster and a prestige token (uk), so never heard about this.
i was given a double sided black ops 2 poster and the guy said that on release date i would be email'd a code for the map nuketown set in the year 2025 it could be one of those strike force maps or a multiplayer map, my guess would be that like before they will put a new spin on it like they did for the hazard in black ops which was cliffside in world at war with a new spin on it

B

Bearrrrr

2 Nine's in the Hand
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

They told me the same thing I didn't post about it however speaking that I could give a **** less lol.

denz

denz

The Kingslayer
Retired
MotM End of the Year 2014 Trifecta
Reaction score
Sin$
i was given a double sided black ops 2 poster and the guy said that on release date i would be email'd a code for the map nuketown set in the year 2025 it could be one of those strike force maps or a multiplayer map, my guess would be that like before they will put a new spin on it like they did for the hazard in black ops which was cliffside in world at war with a new spin on it

I didnt give my email, i just preordered in game and gave me a reciept

Voker

Voker

Damian Lillard
Seasoned Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
The gamestop I went to they told me the same thing when I pre-ordered.

Debugged Robot

Debugged Robot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No, I'm pretty sure they meant the map itself. And I think it's going to be the same theme of the map, but not the same. Nuketown technically is a testing area map which is why there's the manikin. It's just going to look futuristic and different.
But that's my opinion. :tongue:

yup

gentlewand

gentlewand

Reaction score
Sin$
you're correcting my grammar, this is why I usually refrain from posting in the cod section. because of people like you who if they can't think of anything good to say, the first thing they do is check for spelling errors. good luck finding an grammatical error in this post you american **** because unlike you, us English can make up our own language. Good day sir,

ExcisionZz

ExcisionZz

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
you're correcting my grammar, this is why I usually refrain from posting in the cod section. because of people like you who if they can't think of anything good to say, the first thing they do is check for spelling errors. good luck finding an grammatical error in this post you american **** because unlike you, us English can make up our own language. Good day sir,
You only have 16 posts and you 'refrain from posting in the cod section."

Top Bottom
Login
Register