What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Question Black Ops 2 on Jailbroken PS3 crash issue v1.19

I

iHyuma

Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, so I downloaded Black Ops 2 online for my PS3 a few months ago and everything was working just fine up until recently, where if I load the game using webMAN MOD, the game would crash half-way through the intro. I've tried replacing the EBOOT.BIN and removing any previous mods, but to no prevail. I have re-downloaded the game from multiple sources, too.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

P

ProPlayingPandaYT

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm having the same problem, it doesn't work when webman is activated. But when webman is off it works perfectly. But idk how to get online when webman isn't working and psn patch, ps ninja and sen enabler doesn't work for me.

Upvote 0
X

Xerea

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, so I downloaded Black Ops 2 online for my PS3 a few months ago and everything was working just fine up until recently, where if I load the game using webMAN MOD, the game would crash half-way through the intro. I've tried replacing the EBOOT.BIN and removing any previous mods, but to no prevail. I have re-downloaded the game from multiple sources, too.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.
it's a common glitch with bo2. just find a zombies eboot or a modded multiplayer eboot and it just skips the intro where the freeze happens. nothing wrong with yo ps3. just use a modded eboot cause they usually just take u right to whatever gamemode

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register