Working Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Glitches - "SOLO" How To Duplicate Emblems Online! (Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3)

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: BO2 Glitches' started by ImSimo, Apr 17, 2017 with 1 replies and 2,733 views.

1. ImSimo

ImSimo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hello everyone and welcome back to another video. Today I am going to be showing you how to duplicate emblems online!

Video Tutorial

Text Tutorial
    1) Find someones emblem you want to duplicate, when you view their Player Channel make sure they have at least one screenshot if they don't unfortunately you can't duplicate their emblems.

Step 2) Once you found out if this person has a screen shot make sure you back out of their profile so you can see "Invite To Game" , "View Gamercard" etc. This is because you want the player channel to refresh so the screenshots have to load again (make sure if you fail this glitch you repeat that step go out of the player channel and back into it! You want to ensure the screenshots are loading and not already loaded. (this is what makes this glitch work))

Step 3 ) Once you have located the emblem you want you simply want to press UP on the DPAD and Press X or Square four times. On the fourth time pressing X or Square you should be pressing down on the DPAD to go back to emblems the fourth press should actually be saving the emblem and not the screenshot. If you did this glitch wrong make sure you back out of the player channel and attempt this glitch again (the image must be loading not loaded)

Step 4) If you have completed this glitch you can now go to your barracks lower the opacity of any random shape by one percent so you can't notice anything and simply save it directly to your player card. From there the glitch is complete if you see any other emblems you like it's just a simple rinse and repeat method.

Thanks for taking a look at my post and as always, happy glitching! ​

• Like Like x 1
  2. Christopher Galka

Christopher Galka Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I've been using this method for a while. Just wondering why you say to lower the opacity?