What's new

Patched Black ops 2 map packs

• Thread starter 1bigfish
  • Start date
  • Views 1,220

1bigfish

Reaction score
Hi is it possible to get my brothers black ops 2 season pass or map packs to work on my profile.i have his account and can use it whenever I like there was an old glitch in mw3 and I downloaded his then can I do it again thank you :wink:

S

Search All Day

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok treat me as a blank page

So how do I do this

Will it stop my bro having the maps

Can I do it with the licence

Ect thank you :wink:

Search on YouTube how to do the license transfer and no it will not stop him from having the maps.

I

Im4eversmart

The hacks are real
Reaction score
Hi is it possible to get my brothers black ops 2 season pass or map packs to work on my profile.i have his account and can use it whenever I like there was an old glitch in mw3 and I downloaded his then can I do it again thank you :wink:

If you have his account, every time you want to play BO2, just sign in to his profile first. When you log out of his account and sign in to your account, the DLC will be available to you as long as the game is running. You don't need to worry about licence transfers with this method.

1bigfish

Reaction score
Hi guys so I logged in with my bros account on my Xbox I hit licence transfer. Then downloaded the map packs and season pass logged out and back in with my account but there not on my Xbox?

Any ideas fellas thanks

Top Bottom