Discussion Black Ops 2 leaked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tulke

Konkor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've seen a Region Free version on a few of the *usual* websites. Just wondering if anyone knows if it's real or not?

The leak is released under the name "eNitrous" if that helps.

Altruism

Altruism

Selena Gomez <3
Mythical Veteran Fabled Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I've seen a Region Free version on a few of the *usual* websites. Just wondering if anyone knows if it's real or not?

The leak is released under the name "eNitrous" if that helps.
If you believe that it's legit then you need to spend more time in the Xbox modding scene. Fake torrents appear a lot during this time of year.

Tulke

Konkor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry bud not yet:/
So it's a fake?

If you believe that it's legit then you need to spend more time in the Xbox modding scene. Fake torrents appear a lot during this time of year.
I'm not a modder so it would make no sense to, I only asked since a few of the commenter's who post comments on most of the torrents are saying it's legit.

OnlyWater

OnlyWater

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
What are some of the usual sites? Because that name doesn't sound like any game ive heard.

Altruism

Altruism

Selena Gomez <3
Reaction score
Sin$
So it's a fake?

I'm not a modder so it would make no sense to, I only asked since a few of the commenter's who post comments on most of the torrents are saying it's legit.
Oh, that would explain a lot. Lol
What are some of the usual sites? Because that name doesn't sound like any game ive heard.
TPB. Fake torrents come this time of year every year. Just wait for someone who's big in the scene to release.

Tulke

Konkor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh, that would explain a lot. Lol
TPB. Fake torrents come this time of year every year. Just wait for someone who's big in the scene to release.

Not sure what you meant by the first part, but there are always fake torrents... It's not just a certain time of the year they show up. Besides lately most of the leaks have come from people who aren't well known. I'm not arguing it's real though, I'll give it a download since it's an ISO and see what the xex says.

Monopolyman

Monopolyman

PC Gamer and Tech Enthusiast
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Tutorial Creator Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
Nitro-BOII-360.iso is not legit, and I'm sure there will plenty others that are fake. Trust me, once it's legit you'll know. And also if you want to get the game before other people your best bet on 7s is to buy premium.

Note: I'm not guranteeing that Bo2 will be leaked , but if it is I'm sure it will show up in premium

Not sure what you meant by the first part, but there are always fake torrents... It's not just a certain time of the year they show up. Besides lately most of the leaks have come from people who aren't well known. I'm not arguing it's real though, I'll give it a download since it's an ISO and see what the xex says.
Don't even bother, I can almost gurantee it says something along the lines of "your a ni****" lol. It has kaine written all over it :tongue:

And also the Xex has been leaked

NoBeefBoss

NoBeefBoss

Sports Fanatic
Legendary Veteran Grammar Nazi Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope it's fake. It wouldn't be released this early. Even if it's released it'd be in the Premium Section.

Altruism

Altruism

Selena Gomez <3
Reaction score
Sin$
I mean that since you're not a modder, then I wouldn't expect you to know that fake torrents come up often. If you do, then props to you. As for leaks coming from non-well-known people, I just wait until someone who is well-known re-uploads or says it's legit.

myricalboi

myricalboi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the torrent was taken down, go back to your lives

Tulke

Konkor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I mean that since you're not a modder, then I wouldn't expect you to know that fake torrents come up often. If you do, then props to you. As for leaks coming from non-well-known people, I just wait until someone who is well-known re-uploads or says it's legit.
So... You have to be a modder to know about fake torrents? That's kind of arrogant, but like I said above, recently a few games have been leaked by people no one knows and they have been legit.

I'm not saying this is real but considering a few sites have comments saying it works I'm not entirely sure which side to believe. That's why I asked here, because someone might know if it is or not. Since there was talk about someone on craigslist selling copies of Black Ops 2 and Halo 4.

EDIT: Taken down, I have my answer now. :wink:

Altruism

Altruism

Selena Gomez <3
Reaction score
Sin$
So... You have to be a modder to know about fake torrents? That's kind of arrogant, but like I said above, recently a few games have been leaked by people no one knows and they have been legit.

I'm not saying this is real but considering a few sites have comments saying it works I'm not entirely sure which side to believe. That's why I asked here, because someone might know if it is or not. Since there was talk about someone on craigslist selling copies of Black Ops 2 and Halo 4.

EDIT: Taken down, I have my answer now. :wink:
No, but it's super common for fake game torrents to be uploaded and that's the only experience I have with fake torrents, so that's all that I could relate it to. I guess lack of knowledge could be considered as arrogance.

Tulke

Konkor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No, but it's super common for fake game torrents to be uploaded and that's the only experience I have with fake torrents, so that's all that I could relate it to. I guess lack of knowledge could be considered as arrogance.
It's over now, no need to be hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register