What's new

Discussion Black Ops 2: Jimmy Zielinski Played Zombies?

S

Lecture

#1 Sikh
Reaction score

G

G33K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do you know its Jimmy Zielinski playing zombies. And how do you know thats his house. Cool looking map though

E

ExTc HaZarDz

Having 2 sides is Thrilling -Tyki-
Reaction score
could be fake someone could have found a pic and just put it in a tv frame with an editing tool but if it was real they would have showed moving gamesplay instead of take a picture i could do that and say hey this is black ops 2 zombies

B

Bellatrix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The screenshot is fake. Original TV shot;
c67b6197.png

Background of faked gameplay shot;
0.jpg

The 2 Guns are most likely Akimbo pistols from the actual Multiplayer game. This is fake.

O

OFWGKTA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
could be fake someone could have found a pic and just put it in a tv frame with an editing tool but if it was real they would have showed moving gamesplay instead of take a picture i could do that and say hey this is black ops 2 zombies

K

KingTwoFour

Shoot the J, SHOOT IT!
Reaction score
Yeah it's so fake. Have you ever taken a picture of a TV? I don't care what kind of camera you have, what's on the TV will never come out that clear.

P

Se7enSinsOpie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the most obvious way to tell its fake. The 360 isn't even on!!!

O

OLine57

ALL GAVE SOME. SOME GAVE ALL. 343
Reaction score
the most obvious way to tell its fake. The 360 isn't even on!!!
Haha, nice.
I don't know why people even entertain the idea that stuff like this is real. If somebody can take a picture of playing zombies, then they can record some gameplay. It's the same thing when people start posting pictures of the game, case, and manual a month before it releases. If you can show video of the case, then you should be able to show video of the game.

Top Bottom