Discussion Black ops 2 Help please!!

• Thread starter ImbuGoesOn
  • Start date
  • Views 749
I

ImbuGoesOn

Reaction score
Sin$
Ever since I got my black ops 2 for my new Xbox 360 it's been acting weird. The screen is usually chrome and its never shows my gun in my hands so I'm walking around with an invisible gun and everything chrome looking! And all my friends look at the kill cam when I kill them they say it's perfectly Normal. So does anyone know how to fix this?

Scav4nger

Scav4nger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it your TV? Has any other Call Of Duty games been like this, or is black ops 2 the only one?

If so, then it may be a problem with your TV.

If not, and Black Ops 2 is the only game doing this, it is most likely your disc.

Is BO2 the only game you have on xbox? Does your dashboard, and another things work perfect too?

More info would be great bud. :smile:

A Helper Outter

A Helper Outter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ever since I got my black ops 2 for my new Xbox 360 it's been acting weird. The screen is usually chrome and its never shows my gun in my hands so I'm walking around with an invisible gun and everything chrome looking! And all my friends look at the kill cam when I kill them they say it's perfectly Normal. So does anyone know how to fix this?

This is because of your game. Your game is either too scratched or too dirty. Try cleaning it off or installing the game from the disc itself.

A M G

A M G

☁ Cloud 9 ☁
Reaction score
Sin$
youve either scratched the disc or there is something on it, there are alot of similar glitches that happen like that because of a scratched disc

Top Bottom
Login
Register