What's new

Question Black Ops 2 GSC Studio Error.

D

doitranch

Reaction score
Sin$
I know you have heard this before but I swear I have read all of the posts and have not been able to fix this problem.
Error Impossible to connect! My console is on the same connection as my pc and Xbox 360 Neighborhood connects fine but this error shows no other mod tool connects to my xbox jtag/rgh can someone help.

Giraffez

Giraffez

That's What They All Say
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Experienced Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
My bad, I didn't get the notification for some reason. Either your console isn't set to default in neighbourhood, something (such as av or a firewall) is blocking the connection or it's one of your plugins. Have you tried removing RPC? I believe its included in JRPC2.

Upvote 0
D

doitranch

Reaction score
Sin$
My bad, I didn't get the notification for some reason. Either your console isn't set to default in neighbourhood, something (such as av or a firewall) is blocking the connection or it's one of your plugins. Have you tried removing RPC? I believe its included in JRPC2.
Ill check in the morning

Upvote 0
Turtle wave

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Sin$
Things you should try first

1.remove rpc, and any jrpc you have and replace it with xdrpc.xex it has them combined and it more stable.

2. Remove your stealth and internet connection from router leaving network cinnected. Then try to run your tools.

3. Replace the tools that you are trying with copies from a different source if you haven't yet. (If need links I can help pm me or check out stuff in premium)

4. If none of this works make a dump of your nand (ALWAYS check for old dumps and ready to go flashes before making new ones. Dumps should be flashdmp.bin and already glitched nands should be uptflash.bin.) and check it for bad blocks you may need to flash a clean nand on.
Ill check in the morning

Upvote 0
D

doitranch

Reaction score
Sin$
Things you should try first

1.remove rpc, and any jrpc you have and replace it with xdrpc.xex it has them combined and it more stable.

2. Remove your stealth and internet connection from router leaving network cinnected. Then try to run your tools.

3. Replace the tools that you are trying with copies from a different source if you haven't yet. (If need links I can help pm me or check out stuff in premium)

4. If none of this works make a dump of your nand (ALWAYS check for old dumps and ready to go flashes before making new ones. Dumps should be flashdmp.bin and already glitched nands should be uptflash.bin.) and check it for bad blocks you may need to flash a clean nand on.
I don't have an xdrp plugin I need a download

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register