What's new

Patched Black Ops 2 Glitches - Nuketown Zombies Garrage Pile Up After Patch!

• Thread starter SCGlitchesV2
  • Start date
  • Views 1,057
SCGlitchesV2

SCGlitchesV2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Lapis Lazuli

Lapis Lazuli

GT: Custom Units
Reaction score
Sin$
every zombie that spawns in back of that house comes behind me -_-

SCGlitchesV2

SCGlitchesV2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
every zombie that spawns in back of that house comes behind me -_-
if you would watch the video i clearly stated what your doing wrong if that happens please watch the video before saying bad stuff about my video

Lapis Lazuli

Lapis Lazuli

Reaction score
Sin$
if you would watch the video i clearly stated what your doing wrong if that happens please watch the video before saying bad stuff about my video
not 1 time did i say anything bad about the video? and in the video it said "SOME will come from behind" you coulda said ALL the ones that spawn behind will go through.

SCGlitchesV2

SCGlitchesV2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
not 1 time did i say anything bad about the video? and in the video it said "SOME will come from behind" you coulda said ALL the ones that spawn behind will go through.
if you stand in the right spot the ones that spawn behind you "wont" go for you and please look at me and my friends last posts and then tell me you said no negative things...

Lapis Lazuli

Lapis Lazuli

Reaction score
Sin$
if you stand in the right spot the ones that spawn behind you "wont" go for you and please look at me and my friends last posts and then tell me you said no negative things...
i went into the exact spot.

Lapis Lazuli

Lapis Lazuli

Reaction score
Sin$
you must not have......
you abused the Feedback section. i have never offered a service in which you participated and you wanted to give me negative feedback. Reported. Next time read the rules before you post and do something stupid like that.

SCGlitchesV2

SCGlitchesV2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you abused the Feedback section. i have never offered a service in which you participated and you wanted to give me negative feedback. Reported. Next time read the rules before you post and do something stupid like that.
i had to do bad feedback for that because there was no one there that matched you

Top Bottom
Login
Register