Question black ops 2 error

• Thread starter jair mercelina
  • Start date
  • Views 863
J

jair mercelina

Reaction score
Sin$
i'm looking for some help because if i won't to play zombies solo match it says: Error could not load default asset type 'localize' (CGAME_UNKNOWN) do i need to reinstalled?? please help me i'm busy all day to figure out what the problem is but still can't find it please helpp!! and irs a xbox360 RGH

Last edited:
J

jair mercelina

Reaction score
Sin$
Do you have any mods installed?
What are your Dashlaunch plugins?
I got a stealth server from teapot.xex and xbdm.xex and GTA V mod menu saymtex.xex in My plugins and I got a mod menu installed for bo2 and I removed the GTA V mod menu from my plugins and then I tried to start solo match on zombies but it says the same error do I need to removed the bo2 mod menu? And how can I remove it?

Upvote 0
ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Programmer MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
I got a stealth server from teapot.xex and xbdm.xex and GTA V mod menu saymtex.xex in My plugins and I got a mod menu installed for bo2 and I removed the GTA V mod menu from my plugins and then I tried to start solo match on zombies but it says the same error do I need to removed the bo2 mod menu? And how can I remove it?
Ok, well likely caused by one of your mods.
Have you tried if you get the error on a clean copy?

Upvote 0
Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
Try installing a clean copy here. Seems like mods are the issue. Read up more after about modding Black ops 2

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register