What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Solved Black Ops 2 DLC Incorrect Region

jamesgarretttt

jamesgarretttt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am getting the error "The content you are trying to load is from an incorrect region. Please check that you have the correct downloadable content."

Only one issue, ive had my console for over a year and have used the DLC numerous times. Havent changed anything. I have gone the route of using both XM360 to unlock the DLC and also 360 Content Manager to unlock the DLC, and im still getting the error.

The dlc is correctly located in Content\0000000000000000\415608C3\00000002
jVZEPGy

7ZsaFAK

jamesgarretttt

jamesgarretttt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am getting the error "The content you are trying to load is from an incorrect region. Please check that you have the correct downloadable content."

Only one issue, ive had my console for over a year and have used the DLC numerous times. Havent changed anything. I have gone the route of using both XM360 to unlock the DLC and also 360 Content Manager to unlock the DLC, and im still getting the error.

The dlc is correctly located in Content\0000000000000000\415608C3\00000002
jVZEPGy

7ZsaFAK

EDIT:
I have two Black Ops 2

The Dlc works on one of them

Top Bottom
Login
Register