Reaction score
Sin$

matt 9999999999

matt 9999999999

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
This is ok, but most of the guns shown are obvious because most have been in cod's since cod 4

Renakii

MrReactions

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't understand why Treyarch would put in a discontinued assault rifle... (XM8)

iProSkillz

iProSkillz

My Skillz Are 2 Pro
Reaction score
Sin$
Very nice video. Really excited for zombies though.

jmtess97

jmtess97

Theres strong then theres Army Strong
Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
Im dissapointed in the guns this time. Creating the game in the future yet we still have same gun technology. O well, treyarch games I think are better then the other call of duty games *multiplayer*

TheFrenchMan

TheFrenchMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the m16 and the ak47 will nearly always be used because there nearly the most reliable guns that we have.

TheFrenchMan

TheFrenchMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im dissapointed in the guns this time. Creating the game in the future yet we still have same gun technology. O well, treyarch games I think are better then the other call of duty games *multiplayer*

guns take YEARS to develop to military standards the m16 is the most common gun in the military, the ak47 is the most common gun on the black market and in foreign countries

jmtess97

jmtess97

Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
the m16 and the ak47 will nearly always be used because there nearly the most reliable guns that we have.
Ok Im talking about a video game here first of all. And second out most reliable gun in the military was not the M16. For years that gun when it was first made soldiers didn't want it because it jammed. And the AK47 is not the most reliable either, But it is the most used gun. A gun like the M4 is a more reliable version of the M16. M16 is used a lot during combat but when it comes down to weapons there are better ones then the M16

Boar

Boar

'This Is The Way'
Mythical Veteran Stickied Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok Im talking about a video game here first of all. And second out most reliable gun in the military was not the M16. For years that gun when it was first made soldiers didn't want it because it jammed. And the AK47 is not the most reliable either, But it is the most used gun. A gun like the M4 is a more reliable version of the M16. M16 is used a lot during combat but when it comes down to weapons there are better ones then the M16
M14 by all standards was the most reliable gun during combat. It was widespread in during the Vietnam war and it shoots a .308 round. In order to have the m14 now in combat requires a gun course.

jmtess97

jmtess97

Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
M14 by all standards was the most reliable gun during combat. It was widespread in during the Vietnam war and it shoots a .308 round. In order to have the m14 now in combat requires a gun course.
I don't even know what era we are in anymore lol

Boar

Boar

'This Is The Way'
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't even know what era we are in anymore lol
In reference to the game, I don't quite follow it as the game is being placed in the future. We are already exploring laser technology and etc. I would like to see some futuristic guns placed in the game.

jmtess97

jmtess97

Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
In reference to the game, I don't quite follow it as the game is being placed in the future. We are already exploring laser technology and etc. I would like to see some futuristic guns placed in the game.
I wasnt talking about the game, I was talking about our little argument going on between weapons

Boar

Boar

'This Is The Way'
Reaction score
Sin$
I wasnt talking about the game, I was talking about our little argument going on between weapons
I wasn't the person on the other side of your argument, I just came into this thread.

And I was.

KingTwoFour

KingTwoFour

Shoot the J, SHOOT IT!
Hardened Veteran Chatty Kathy Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
The game is based only 13 years from now.

jmtess97

jmtess97

Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
The game is based only 13 years from now.
yes I know that but in the trailer all vehicles have been updated to future versions. Along with armor and cities. Yet guns remain the same!

KingTwoFour

KingTwoFour

Shoot the J, SHOOT IT!
Hardened Veteran Chatty Kathy Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
yes I know that but in the trailer all vehicles have been updated to future versions. Along with armor and cities. Yet guns remain the same!
Well to be fair, they have only released a few trailers. There could still be a lot we don't know.

Top Bottom
Login
Register