Discussion Black ops 2 beginning to emulate gears 3

• Thread starter Cpt Charisma
  • Start date
  • Views 688
C

Cpt Charisma

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With the current situation of the DLC camos that are optional and purchaseable for a little amount of MS points, i think that they are taking the mikey a little bit, considering Gears 3 had this way before BOPS 2 (obviously) does anyone else think this too??

S

Search All Day

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't see it

C

Cpt Charisma

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't see it
Gears 3 has micro transactions already such as custom camos you can purchase to kit out your guns. bops 2 have now decided they want that too?? see it now

C

CallMeCappy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gears 3 has micro transactions already such as custom camos you can purchase to kit out your guns. bops 2 have now decided they want that too?? see it now
So? They want money, it's not illegal.

C

Cpt Charisma

Enthusiast
Reaction score
all i'm saying is, couldnt treyarch have any original ideas. yeah different camos are cool but why not have custom soldier outfits. that would be cool

E

ExcisionZz

Contributor
Reaction score
Call of duty had camos before GoW so are we gonna say GoW stole the idea of weapon skins from COD or any other shooter with camos? No.

S

Search All Day

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ye
yeah I just read the document stating that. I see it

N

M16A4 Knuckles

Thank me later.♠
Reaction score
As soon as this was announced i knew people would say it's copied from gears.

D

Dave

Harbinger Of Common Sense
Retired
Reaction score
I WISH they emulated gears - season pass owners get dedicated servers? Yes please!

These micro-transactions have been a long time coming to be fair, I'm not really shocked to see them.

A

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Reaction score
As long as the micro transactions don't make the game unfair I am happy to welcome them.

W

wymn93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
these micro transacitons are just simply fun. thats it. and cheap. compaines have been doing similar things; all f2p games have similar things. i say bring stuff liek this on. its all optional

W

wymn93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
all i'm saying is, couldnt treyarch have any original ideas. yeah different camos are cool but why not have custom soldier outfits. that would be cool
just to point out, gears being a 3rd person shooter wasnt original. camos werent. not hating but now it is difficult to find original things. if something was awesome for someone else then i would also liek treyrach to do it. they had plenty of original ideas. and these camos are pretty awesome. originality is difficult. almost everything can be said to be copied.

W

wymn93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
exactly. all these companies cares about it the money. which is a good thing. if they care about us, we buy the game, and they make more money. the more they care about the community, the more they care about the game, and the better the game is for me.

C

CocoA PebBleZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
all i'm saying is, couldn't treyarch have any original ideas.
Almost every single first person shooter has at least 1 thing in common with another. Does that mean they copied it? No, that just means you can't have everything to be original. Just because it's the same doesn't mean they copied. How many games do you know that sell things for money? Almost every single one so chill. :smile:

P

PhantomPlanet07

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who cares... if you want to complain about something at least cmlain about connection not them actually adding stuff to the game to make it less boring..

C

Cpt Charisma

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who cares... if you want to complain about something at least cmlain about connection not them actually adding stuff to the game to make it less boring..
This will probably make the game less interesting after a while anyway. and it never hurts to hear what other people think about what these companies are doing.

O

Owl

Inhale, Exhale, Repeat.
Reaction score
I think it's stupid when people say this game copied another. They did something similar to it, oh well. Even if they did copy why should we care? They are doing it because we asked for more camos and reticals.

Top Bottom