What's new

Discussion black market!

A

ashneo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so i just reached prestige 10. and i had like no dlc weapons. so i looked up all the stuff you can get in a drop. i had 1474 things to unlock from the black market. so a common drop cost 10 and a rare cost 30 and 45 once a day. i bought common and always get two dupes from them and rares give 1-2 dupes per 2 rares. so i tried to figure out how long or how much a would have to pay to have everything. so the cost amount a figured was about 400 dollars. now for the game time you get 1-2.5 cryptokeys per game so 5-6 games to 10 about a hour of gaming 3 hours for 30 for the rare. so rare give you cryptokeys bonus so i figured it would take 48 days of gaming to unlock everything. for commons about 183 days of gaming. and i already have 9 days of game time so 60 days of gaming for rares and about 200 days for commons. this game needs to fix the price of drops or make more challenges and more crypos per like for every medal you get .15 per medal and 1 for every 10 kills, 1 for every 10 tags grap 1, for planting or defusing, 5 for capturing a flag, 1 for throwing a goal, 2 for dunking. etc should make it easier for games that are on a tight budget and want to play with new dlc.

Top Bottom
Login
Register