What's new

Solved Black Market level up fast?!

A

AwvulYT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Whats the best ways to level up your black market tiers in BO4? Im tryna grind but need to know what works best to level up quickly.

Speedball

Speedball

I don't believe in non-believers
Legendary Veteran Grammar Nazi Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I just keep playing as much as possible and it seems there is no system in place other than just overall time played.

Upvote 0
Ultra Pikey

Ultra Pikey

The Welshman
AzzidReign Jr Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Whats the best ways to level up your black market tiers in BO4? Im tryna grind but need to know what works best to level up quickly.

It's based off of actual in-game play time and nothing else. On average you're looking at approximately 50 to 55 minutes per tier. You will not level it up any quicker playing Blackout either. And you will pretty much not level it up at all playing Zombies. So quick modes like TDM or KC are your best bet. Maybe chuck in the odd DOM game if you're bored too.

Upvote 0
Harry

Harry

Dope
Programmer Mythical Veteran Journalist
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
There has been a new hot fix I believe and now it's much easier to level up the tiers. I've gone up quite a few last night, it's based on in-game time and it seems they've lowered the time required to go up these tiers.

Upvote 0
D

denmen1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Best is to play linger game modes like domi.
You need 50 min of playtime, so in domi thats about 5 games.
In tdm it takes about 9 games, so dont play tdm because you have to wait 9 times in pre lobby, so that will take longer after all.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register