• Thread starter DOMIN8
  • Start date
  • Views 79,050
D

dicax84

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They could have done that already but apparently, it's tricky to decrypted ps4 saves to edit them to the extent you can PS3 saves. I don't know much about programming tbh. I hope they come up with something.

ClosedCasket82

ClosedCasket82

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Save wizard decrypts/encrypts/resigns PS4 saves with ease... and with BL3 around the corner, assuming they add the game to save wizard with advanced options... hex editing will be available. Whether or not someone builds an editor for borderlands 3 to edit the hex data in a simpler manner like gibbed/willowtree is an entirely different discussion, but is certainly possible and has been done already for PS4 saves.

D

dicax84

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Save wizard decrypts/encrypts/resigns PS4 saves with ease... and with BL3 around the corner, assuming they add the game to save wizard with advanced options... hex editing will be available. Whether or not someone builds an editor for borderlands 3 to edit the hex data in a simpler manner like gibbed/willowtree is an entirely different discussion, but is certainly possible and has been done already for PS4 saves.

I thought that there is no PS4 hex editor like save wizard because it is not possible to mod a PS4 file to the same extent, even when using the hex code. Also, I've not been able to extract the hex code from PS4 profile saves. There is no advanced mod available for profiles so my options regarding modding profiles are limited to either spending the tokens manually or using Xciers profiles.

ClosedCasket82

ClosedCasket82

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Look into HxD for your hex editing needs. Also, PS4 remote play for pc with a macro... record spending badass tokens, set it to loop and check periodically.

D

dicax84

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Look into HxD for your hex editing needs. Also, PS4 remote play for pc with a macro... record spending badass tokens, set it to loop and check periodically.

I'm a bit confused as to how to use the macro tool. I looked into it but I'm not familiar with programming so how do I go about it? How can I spend the tokens for specific skills with this tool? If you feel like elaborating on it, just shoot me a pm. What I don't get about all this is that you can only spend the tokens until you get max % but that method won't allow me to edit bad *** stats without spending tokens. I looked into HxD as well but haven't tried it yet. Will I be able to extract the hex code from the profile save with this tool?

Last edited:
ClosedCasket82

ClosedCasket82

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
With remote play open and connected (PS4 controller needs be connected to pc also) to your PS4, look at your badass rank, open the PS4 macro, hit record or use touchpad to start recording... spend a few badass tokens... then stop recording. Hit loop and it’ll spend your points evenly across all badass stats, you cannot pick & choose where the points are spent.

As for HxD, you can just open the profile data directly in the software and edit. I’d recommend saving a back-up of the files before doing so.

D

dicax84

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
With remote play open and connected (PS4 controller needs be connected to pc also) to your PS4, look at your badass rank, open the PS4 macro, hit record or use touchpad to start recording... spend a few badass tokens... then stop recording. Hit loop and it’ll spend your points evenly across all badass stats, you cannot pick & choose where the points are spent.

As for HxD, you can just open the profile data directly in the software and edit. I’d recommend saving a back-up of the files before doing so.

Thanks for elaborating!

Would I be able to edit the percentages with HxD without having to spend the tokens? Say, I want normal fire rate to not lag out my friends game but OP damage to speed farm, would that be possible? S

M

Moogle1

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, can anyone help?

I have a modded PC save of Borderlands 2 for a Lvl 80 (OP10) Siren which I want to convert and use on my Xbox One. Background info: I have The Handsome Collection on XB1, Borderlands 2 (+season pass) on Xbox 360 and a basic knowledge of Gibbed.

I already have some modded characters uploaded and playable on my Xbox One but found some modded PC saves on NexusMods.com which have virtually everything for each character. I was hoping to save time by converting these save files rather than creating my own Xbox 360 versions.

I tried converting the modded save file from PC to Xbox 360 using Gibbed and loading it up on my 360 but received an error message stating that the save could not be read since I did not own the correct DLC.

There does not appear to be an option to download the Lilith DLC for Xbox 360 and I'm out of ideas how to achieve my goal. Has anyone else overcome this that could give me an idiot's guide? Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

K

Kid543

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, can anyone help?

I have a modded PC save of Borderlands 2 for a Lvl 80 (OP10) Siren which I want to convert and use on my Xbox One. Background info: I have The Handsome Collection on XB1, Borderlands 2 (+season pass) on Xbox 360 and a basic knowledge of Gibbed.

I already have some modded characters uploaded and playable on my Xbox One but found some modded PC saves on NexusMods.com which have virtually everything for each character. I was hoping to save time by converting these save files rather than creating my own Xbox 360 versions.

I tried converting the modded save file from PC to Xbox 360 using Gibbed and loading it up on my 360 but received an error message stating that the save could not be read since I did not own the correct DLC.

There does not appear to be an option to download the Lilith DLC for Xbox 360 and I'm out of ideas how to achieve my goal. Has anyone else overcome this that could give me an idiot's guide? Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
Yeah I kind of have the same question. I uploaded OP8 items onto my xbox 1 using gibbed and transferring those items to my 360, even DLC items. With the new leveling, I really don't want to lose all of that for OP10. Can someone help and also explain how this new leveling works, what is the best way to go about this? I also have a level 72 character that i was getting ready to go OP8 vanilla way...Should i play that character in the DLC and then go OP in dig peak all the way to 10? I am so confused lol

K

Kid543

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I kind of have the same question. I uploaded OP8 items onto my xbox 1 using gibbed and transferring those items to my 360, even DLC items. With the new leveling, I really don't want to lose all of that for OP10. Can someone help and also explain how this new leveling works, what is the best way to go about this? I also have a level 72 character that i was getting ready to go OP8 vanilla way...Should i play that character in the DLC and then go OP in dig peak all the way to 10? I am so confused lol
And are all the codes above for gibbed? and is that for the raw data tab cause i feel like its not clear, normally there is a type and balance code?

K

Kid543

Reaction score
Sin$
Domin8 has 360 saves available... all you’d need to do is set the level to 80.. hit sync xp, then type 10 in op level... fill the backpack with codes from this post or https://web.archive.org/web/20181127095703/https://sparfires.imgur.com/

And the codes above are for the latest version of gibbed, copy and in the backpack tab hit “paste code”
Do you happen to know what the latest version of gibbed is so i can make sure i have the right one? when I past these codes can i still modify the weapon parts to what i want? also, in the new level cap of 80 do you get skill points or no? I just dont want to miss anything when making a character.....Once I load my OP10/level 80 character do i reset my play-through for the game? And can i still add other items to my backpack the old school way of just searching, building ect....but just make them level OP10 instead of 8?

BuFu_EVO

BuFu_EVO

You know what BuFu stands for
Reaction score
Sin$
I would like to agree with some statements above but save wizard does not decrypt the file properly otherwise it would work no different than that of a ps3 save, we do need a better decryption and encryption program for bl2 on ps4.

Also I'm UK/Europe region I have
Both a
1020%+
&
12,000%+
Profiles if u want me to upload them
Edit - ps4

Last edited:
D

dicax84

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I would like to agree with some statements above but save wizard does not decrypt the file properly otherwise it would work no different than that of a ps3 save, we do need a better decryption and encryption program for bl2 on ps4.

Also I'm UK/Europe region I have
Both a
1020%+
&
12,000%+
Profiles if u want me to upload them
Edit - ps4

I have Xciers profile saves. You need to know is that im a very inquisitive person. I really wish to know how he was able to alter specific stats. His 150,000% profile has 2000% fire rate and 11000% reload speed. He couldn’t have used the macro/remote method could he? I still haven’t been able to find the bad *** % in the code. Save wizard won’t let me go into advanced mode for profiles and using HXD requires me to decrypt the save properly. What step am I missing?

Do you happen to know what the latest version of gibbed is so i can make sure i have the right one? when I past these codes can i still modify the weapon parts to what i want? also, in the new level cap of 80 do you get skill points or no? I just dont want to miss anything when making a character.....Once I load my OP10/level 80 character do i reset my play-through for the game? And can i still add other items to my backpack the old school way of just searching, building ect....but just make them level OP10 instead of 8?

You don’t even need the newest version to make your character lvl80/op10. Yes you get new skill points but since you can give yourself all skill points in gibbed anyway you won’t need more skill points. You don’t need to reset your playthrough.

The dlc is not available for oldgen consoles. So transferring won’t work.

I don’t get your confusion. You do it the same way. You play till you hit lvl cap and then you do the peak 10 times. You don’t need to play the dlc. You just need to have it.

K

Kid543

Reaction score
Sin$
I have Xciers profile saves. You need to know is that im a very inquisitive person. I really wish to know how he was able to alter specific stats. His 150,000% profile has 2000% fire rate and 11000% reload speed. He couldn’t have used the macro/remote method could he? I still haven’t been able to find the bad *** % in the code. Save wizard won’t let me go into advanced mode for profiles and using HXD requires me to decrypt the save properly. What step am I missing?

You don’t even need the newest version to make your character lvl80/op10. Yes you get new skill points but since you can give yourself all skill points in gibbed anyway you won’t need more skill points. You don’t need to reset your playthrough.

The dlc is not available for oldgen consoles. So transferring won’t work.

I don’t get your confusion. You do it the same way. You play till you hit lvl cap and then you do the peak 10 times. You don’t need to play the dlc. You just need to have it.
What I am saying, is I am not trying to level to 80 and then grind for 10 OP levels and re farm all that gear...especially perfect variants, that would take YEARS! at least months. So yes, I am trying to figure out the best way to use gibbed to my advantage even on console. Doing the peak ten times isnt even half the problem. hence everyone is b****ing about farming and gear.

D

dicax84

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why don't you open gibbed and change all your items to level 80/OP10 the way you did it before with lvl72/OP8? Why do you care about skill points when you can unlock all skills in gibbed? Why do you want to play on an Xbox 360 with an op10 character when the DLC isn't even available for older consoles? Why do you want to play on an Xbox 360 when you have an Xbox 1? Why do you want to reset your playthrough? I'm genuinely confused. You are asking things that don't make sense to me. Get your character with all your favorite guns, change everything to lvl 80/OP10, set last overpower choice to 10, add all the new rainbow items, (you need the new version of gibbed so it can recognize the rainbows) and then transfer the save to your Xbox 1 the same way you did in the past. Where is the problem? Would you please clarify what you are trying to achieve?

Deathcraft

Deathcraft

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Quick question, for these to work, I don't want to load my character into a game on 360 version, Should I just get right to uploading the character & download to X1 version & these should work?

M

Munky2

Reaction score
Sin$
When adding the new Rainbow weapons and some of the new legendarys to my backpack and then uploading to ps3 from USB it says that the data is corrupted but when I upload the same save without the weapons it's fine? Can they not be added to ps3 or am I screwing something else up entirely?

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
When adding the new Rainbow weapons and some of the new legendarys to my backpack and then uploading to ps3 from USB it says that the data is corrupted but when I upload the same save without the weapons it's fine? Can they not be added to ps3 or am I screwing something else up entirely?
I dont believe this new DLC is available on the older consoles.

o0DemonBoy0o

o0DemonBoy0o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for this list.
I thought i would also share how I use gibbed on my ps4 save since it seems quite a few of you still use the ps3 save transfer method.

Using save wizard, open your save in advanced mode and export the save file.
then using [Click here to view this link] you can encrypt the save with something like
python savefile.py unencryptedsave.sav encrytpedsave.sav
from there just open the encrytped file as a 360 save and edit everything as wanted.
once done use the python script again to decrypt the save using
python savefile.py -d encrytpedsave.sav unencryptedsave_edited.sav
then just go back to save wizard and choose the option to import the file

Top Bottom
Login
Register