Beardyman

Beardyman

VIP
VIP
Lifetime
Mr. Nice Guy Trifecta 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm having trouble importing my level 25 Siren over to the GOTY edition on Xbox One.

The message I'm receiving: There are no online saved games. Upload a game before downloading.

As Borderlands 1 is backwards compatible, I haven't actually played it on the Xbox 360 console with the account I'm using, so I'm guessing that's why I can't import it over?

Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

poopmanis66

poopmanis66

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm having trouble importing my level 25 Siren over to the GOTY edition on Xbox One.

The message I'm receiving: There are no online saved games. Upload a game before downloading.

As Borderlands 1 is backwards compatible, I haven't actually played it on the Xbox 360 console with the account I'm using, so I'm guessing that's why I can't import it over?

If your character is not saved to the cloud you can’t do it. Or if it’s like BL2 and BLPS then you have to go on your 360 and go into Borderlands and select your character, and press import to cloud in the main menu.

EDIT: if the character is on a different account. Then you could get a flash drive, copy the save game the profile your current using into the flash drive from the 360, put the flash drive into a computer/laptop, load up horizon, and copy the account ID from your current account and replace the account ID on the save game.

That should work.

Visual OS

Visual OS

Getting There
Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
The import feature works the same as BL2 and BLPS, the character can only be uploaded in the game itself.

rockerdood

rockerdood

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, new here but in preparation for the GOTY version I was going to go back and okay with Willow tree. Everything was cool until it came time to replace the savegame.sav using horizon. I keep getting an stfs error about trying to update unallocation something or other. I can get the full error if needed but its been frustrating. Borderlands 2 save has no issues. Anyone run into that?

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$

I would assume the backwards comp game wont let you upload a save to the cloud? If so, you would have to find a 360 and do it there. I was considering doing that myself to test, but haven't gotten around to it yet...

Beardyman

Beardyman

VIP
VIP
Lifetime
Mr. Nice Guy Trifecta 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
I got it sorted, thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom