What's new

Discussion Bitcoin mining apps for S7 Edge?

Caii Griffin

Caii Griffin

Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone think their any good? Or work even lol

I know prices in Bitcoin have rocketed, so can't see a mobile device having the power or GPU to mine something like that, a friend of mine swears he has apps that mine fairly quick.

Thoughts anyone?

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone think their any good? Or work even lol

I know prices in Bitcoin have rocketed, so can't see a mobile device having the power or GPU to mine something like that, a friend of mine swears he has apps that mine fairly quick.

Thoughts anyone?
Don't waste your time. It's a waste to mine bitcoin at all right now even for gaming PCs and arguably multi gpu systems built for mining.

You will be lucky to get a hundred satoshi an hour(less than a penny)

If you really want to get into bitcoin I recommend either renting hashing power from a site such as nicehash or buying coin directly as an investment via an exchange like coinbase

K i l l a

K i l l a

Thuggin
Services Seasoned Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Bitcoin is the popular one, which at its price right now means that its nowhere near a good idea unless you can buy/trade up to it. My recommendation is buy into other coins that you feel like would be a good investment, I mean look at Etherium, in May of 2016 it was $9, not it is hovering around $400-500+. Research, choose, invest, monitor, profit.

PayneEdward

PayneEdward

Reaction score
Sin$
If you're still looking for a Bitcoin mining app, take a look at turing. No ads here, I just heard that it is pretty good. By mining, you can earn cryptocurrency without having to put down money for it. Bitcoin miners receive Bitcoin as a reward for completing "blocks" of verified transactions, which are added to the blockchain. If miners stopped mining and no bitcoin mixer gets used, then bitcoin would die because miners mine new bitcoin but they keep the system running by confirming transactions. If they stop confirming then the system falls apart.

Last edited:
Horipodom

Horipodom

Reaction score
Sin$
Mining from a smartphone is impossible, you need special powerful processors and whole farms to be able to get bitcoins at this stage

Horipodom

Horipodom

Reaction score
Sin$
More than that, if you want to mine, first of all, you need particular powerful processors and video cards. So, to construct whole farms to be able to get bitcoins. But honestly, many sources say that it has already become challenging to obtain crypto coins. It was possible at the very beginning. Now you will need much more powerful equipment. Still, you will be interrupted by global companies that have invested heavily in hardware. The best way is to learn how to trade cryptocurrency correctly. You can find a lot of helpful information about this at timthomas.co.

M

mrw55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
More than that, if you want to mine, first of all, you need particularly powerful processors and video cards. So, to construct whole farms to be able to get bitcoins. But honestly, many sources say that it has already become challenging to obtain crypto coins. It was possible at the very beginning. Now you will need much more powerful equipment. Still, you will be interrupted by global companies that have invested heavily in hardware. The best way is to learn how to trade cryptocurrency correctly. You can find a lot of helpful information about this at polished concrete Atlanta

Top Bottom
Login
Register