Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No :(

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
IamEcstasy

IamEcstasy

Reaction score
Sin$
Just finished my current gamesave! Decided to name it BioHazard v2. The v1 was not as good as i wanted it so i discontinued it.

Controls are located in the .rar!

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?v0kjj9w5pgdo8w

What gamesave includes:
Godmode
Noclip
Give all weapons
Drop weapons
Zombie spawner
Activate power
+more.

Known Glitches:
None Yet :smile:

For anyone that tries it please post some feedback & tell me what you would like to see in BioHazard v3. Remember please drop a like! :wink:

xxxJESUSxxx

i silent snipuh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you need a virus scan
Why do people ask for virus scans, it has no potential to hurt your computer if it is a savegame. You don't even open it on your computer, I would like to see someone who got a virus from a save game.

some1random

some1random

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why do people ask for virus scans, it has no potential to hurt your computer if it is a savegame. You don't even open it on your computer, I would like to see someone who got a virus from a save game.
its the rules

B

Bigandrewgold

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so tempted to give you a virus from one now
have fun with that
anything is possible...
no, a svg file can not execute so it can not harm you. The only thing that could possibly happen is if the svg file causes a hidden file to execute, which scanning the svg wouldn't catch, and since most people(on here) have it set so they can view hidden files, so it would be pointless and would be called out. also the rar file would be hysterically large and it would be called out immediately do to that.

as long as it is named "savegame.svg" and not "savegame.svg 7s.com" or something to that extent you are safe

some1random

some1random

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
have fun with that

no, a svg file can not execute so it can not harm you. The only thing that could possibly happen is if the svg file causes a hidden file to execute, which scanning the svg wouldn't catch, and since most people(on here) have it set so they can view hidden files, so it would be pointless and would be called out. also the rar file would be hysterically large and it would be called out immediately do to that.

as long as it is named "savegame.svg" and not "savegame.svg 7s.com" or something to that extent you are safe
it can be embedded inside the .svg and when you open it in a save editor it calls something else not necessarily inside the .rar, or even on your computer. For all you know could use a cmd prompt to send your ssh information to someone so that they can send files and download files from your computer.

Top Bottom
Login
Register