1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

Bio

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by DEVIL D0G, Feb 4, 2010 with 5 replies and 549 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DEVIL D0G

DEVIL D0G Member

Ratings:
    [​IMG]

Sorry If its in the wrong section or Random.

Just wondering what people think of this?

Im open for insults because I could make it better.

So go ahead, throw all you got at it...

2. Buzz Lightyear

Buzz Lightyear Young Moolah Baby Retired

Ratings:
    There's two other 'bio' threads floating around. Sure if you asked nicely, a member of the team can merge the thread?

I like it, but because I suck at K&L, GTA IV and MW2 online, I can't use it. :thumbdown:

But yeah.. Kudos for a job well done.

• Like Like x 1
  3. aroberts

aroberts Getting There

Ratings:
    I also don't play those games, but I have seen many that look like this floating around. If you just hop into a game of Halo 3 odds are theres going to be at least 1 person with a bio like this. They think it helps them to sell accounts or something, but idk.

Looks good :smile:

• Like Like x 1
  4. DressedToKill

DressedToKill Se7en Elite

Ratings:
    If you post the code, i can put it in my thread...

5. Dash

Dash Member

Ratings:
    Posting Se7ensins.com in your bio will get you in trouble.

6. Buzz Lightyear

Buzz Lightyear Young Moolah Baby Retired

Ratings:
    Only if it gets reported and viewed by the PET. I've come across Bio's with 'MSpoints for (insert game here) hacks, mods and so forth', and after 5-6 months, their Bio still hasn't been slapped with the 'Code of Conduct'.