Discussion Bing Rewards?

• Thread starter xXSnazzyModzXx
  • Start date
  • Views 704
X

xXSnazzyModzXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there any way to get a ton of points on bing rewards?

H

Hughes

Getting There
Reaction score
You can get a 400 MSP card from them. I Just got one yesterday. Only took them about 5 hours to send it to the email as well. So if you can build your way up to 3200 search points (VERY long time), then you can get 8 400MSp codes from them.

M

megan fox

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
umm there used to be bots. Havent been on there for awhile. I had 20000 points from my family playing on my account. But I spent it all on controllers and gave the rest away

B

Bytes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why do you keep posting these kind of topics in the xbox 360 discussion? :speechless:

X

xXSnazzyModzXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why do you keep posting these kind of topics in the xbox 360 discussion? :speechless:

Why the f*** do you keep replying to my s*** if you have nothing to help me with?
I mean, what the f*** this has as much to do with xbox as what my thing does. So why the f*** arent you commenting on theres?

B

Bytes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At least its talking about a game, I know There is a xbox 360 game called Two Worlds 2, So its SOMEWHAT related.
This is about earning points for some random website, How the hell is that even close?

X

xXSnazzyModzXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At least its talking about a game, I know There is a xbox 360 game called Two Worlds 2, So its SOMEWHAT related.
This is about earning points for some random website, How the hell is that even close?

You can get ****ing microsoft points you ****ing dumba**.

Top Bottom