• Start date
  • Views 831
BUSTEDTWINKIE

BUSTEDTWINKIE

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Thanks Cow and OGMz i RaVaGeZ

Here is a patch I threw together it is not very organized (sorry) but it has the walking AC130 that's shoots all 3 weapons. The patch has a few unique options I have added so check it out. I can't remember who exactly released so please let me know and I will add you to the credit.

Codes

scr_drop_weapon ac130_105mm_mp;scr_drop_weapon ac130_40mm_mp;scr_drop_weapon ac130_25mm_mp
scr_giveperk ac130_105mm_mp;scr_giveperk ac130_40mm_mp;scr_giveperk ac130_25mm_mp

Its that easy
I do have them separated and together and both have worked but separate works best.

HERE http://www.mediafire.com/?b2ewry2k4dc46vr

M

MaN U SuK CaulK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Cow and OGMz i RaVaGeZ

Here is a patch I threw together it is not very organized (sorry) but it has the walking AC130 that's shoots all 3 weapons. The patch has a few unique options I have added so check it out. I can't remember who exactly released so please let me know and I will add you to the credit.

Codes

scr_drop_weapon ac130_105mm_mp;scr_drop_weapon ac130_40mm_mp;scr_drop_weapon ac130_25mm_mp
scr_giveperk ac130_105mm_mp;scr_giveperk ac130_40mm_mp;scr_giveperk ac130_25mm_mp

Its that easy
I do have them separated and together and both have worked but separate works best.

HERE http://www.mediafire.com/?b2ewry2k4dc46vr

Thanks Twinkie I was just running around with the walking AC130 in free for all and it was funny as hell. Its kinda tricky to get the AC130 but I finally picked it up and was like what the hell. +REP

Gwiggle

Gwiggle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Posted already but nice putting a dl for it.

BUSTEDTWINKIE

BUSTEDTWINKIE

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Posted already but nice putting a dl for it.

Thanks and I have not seen one with all weapons that you can switch back and forth and shoot. Its kinda hard to pick it up at times but when you do get it I click on on all the different mm's and add the ammo and walla just like your in the AC130 inn the air.

Top Bottom