What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

Billy "Badass" Modded Lobbies | Stealth Method | 0% Ban | Donation Accepted | Efficient Drops | 1.43

Status
Not open for further replies.
BillyGunner

BillyGunner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Billy "Badass" Modded Lobbies

How To Join?

Add me "BRAUNNNNNNN" (That's 7 Ns)

Please also comment your SC below so I can verify.
(Make sure to add me; do not just comment and then expect me to add you.)
Once I accept your friend request, join me. I most likely won't invite you individually.
It may take longer if the lobby is in-demand. Thanks for your understanding and I hope you enjoy the lobby!

Rules are pretty simple;
Vote fake? Okay, don't join again- Blacklisted permanently;
No getting cops if not required;
No harassment/bullying;
No killing unless valid reason;
No threatening of any sorts;
No asking for Teleports;
Answer questions when asked;
Wait patiently or be kicked;
No asking or talking about mod menu;
Do not ask for more money in any shape or form;
No asking for money- it's already being dropped on you if you're in-range;
If you say you'll donate- You've to do it within 15 minutes or else you'll be kicked. I very much DO NOT appreciate false donation claim. Do not make them unless you are guaranteed to donate.

Exclusive lobby perk

We'll usually have races, fun events, car-shows, pirate battles and such to keep things fun during the lobby.
I don't kick anyone for receiving a certain amount or, staying for a period of time- My lobby is FREE-FOR-ALL!
Also, you can bank your cash & spend it in the lobby with no risk of any sort of ban. That's my guarantee to you.
You get to shoot money out of YOUR OWN weapons: ONLY IN MY LOBBY!
You can spawn vehicles with a chat command as simple as /spawn Rhino

Some Information About Myself

I wanna give back to the community who gave me so much. I've received quite some help from people from all over the world and I would like to repay these kind thoughts & actions with just a little money drop won't hurt too much. Thanks for participating.

I have also had experiences with hosting modded lobbies before. About half a year, I hosted regular modded/money lobbies so I'm sure I know what I'm doing.
No one has reported bans (in-game) from participating in my modded lobbies. Not once.

Donation Information

If you wish to donate for my effort - spending over hundreds of combined hours for the community - You can ask for my Paypal in SC Private Messages or Se7ensins

6c8b67b2bb6e4fa46db99bbd036d1e5b.jpg

Sorry, it's pretty messy.

Blacklist

FrontPorchStepp
JackaGodx
VentaQus
SanityFlex (In-game name), Swe920 (Forum name)
getostin

Once you make the blacklist, you're never returning.

Last edited:
Skepta

Skepta

Go on then, Go on then
VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Platinum Record Scaling the Mountain
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

Billy "Badass" Modded Lobbies

How to join?
So, if you would like to join, just leave your Social Club alias (name) below and I'll add you within 5 - 10 minutes.
It may take longer if the lobby is in-demand. Thanks for your understanding and I hope you enjoy the lobby!

Rules are pretty simple;
No getting cops if not required;
No harassment/bullying;
No killing unless valid reason;
No threatening of any sorts.

A little info about myself

I wanna give back to the community who gave me so much. I've received quite some help from people from all over the world and I would like to repay these kind thoughts & actions with just a little money drop won't hurt too much. Thanks for participating.

Donation information

I will create a Se7ensins Paypal especially for donating and maybe other methods as well. But for now, if you want to donate via Paypal, you have to PM me either on Social Club, Se7ensins or, during my lobbies. Thanks for understanding. Much appreciated.

Donations are needed to maintain accounts, menu, updates and much more! It could also be consider a reward for me as it tells me that I'm doing a great lobby and am deserving of an reward of sort. If you would like to donate, feel free to contact me and I'll send you the info!

Proof
6c8b67b2bb6e4fa46db99bbd036d1e5b.jpg

Sorry, it's pretty messy.

Approved! Please note that you are NOT allowed to charge, offer recoveries, advertise offsite contact, or lead users off-site via this thread. If you're found doing this, your thread will be removed and you may receive an infraction. You are also NOT allowed to prioritize anyone who donates to your lobby - they cannot receive special treatment in your lobby because they donated, nor can you provide them any paid services, etc. You will also be infracted if we find out that you're prioritizing your donators. Please remember to report your thread to be opened or closed at the start or end of your hosting session, respectively. Please keep in mind that you are NOT allowed to do any of (but not limited to) the following via this thread:
  • Advertise and/or charge for any type of service
  • Advertise and/or provide benefits to users who donate to you
  • Lead users offsite in any way, shape, and/or form. Such as (but not limited to):
    • Social media contacts, email, text, instant message
Failure to adhere to the items listed above will result in your thread being deleted, and your account receiving an infraction. If anyone sees this thread violating any of the hosting guidelines of this section, or rules for the site, please report the thread ASAP. Thank you for hosting for free on Se7enSins! Notice: I am not the host, please do not message or quote me asking for an invitation to the lobby.

L

luv arora

Reaction score
Sin$
sc: droneking12345
i will follow all the rules

L

luv arora

Reaction score
Sin$
sc: droneking12345
i will follow all the rules
plz add and invite

BillyGunner

BillyGunner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Guys. I'll open & officially start modded, money lobbies tomorrow. Keep a lookout!

BillyGunner

BillyGunner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
OFFICIALLY OPEN FOR THE FIRST TIME!

Add me and join me once I accept your friend request!

I hope you all enjoy it!

BillyGunner

BillyGunner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Barely anyone joining in. I'll reopen when there's more people. If you were in my lobby and liked it, feel free to Rep+

D

Deathstroke4321

Reaction score
Sin$
SC: Deathstroke4321
I read and accepted the rules

R

rpm192

Reaction score
Sin$
SC: r3hab382

I appreciate that you give back to the community man!

Added you and I accept the rules!

H

Hawkins123

Reaction score
Sin$
SC: Hawkins123
I've read and accepted your rules and warnings

Edit: Awesome guy! Legit drops and memes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom