• Views 5,511
Jacob Frye

Jacob Frye

Broseph
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Original Post

Requirements: Your main character needs to be wearing a leather jacket with your crew emblem on it.

Text tutorial:

1. Create a new second character and then go online with it.

2. Get this character to level six.

3. Once your character is level six, go back into the character selection menu.

4. Choose your second character and you should be prompted with a message saying "do you want to alter your character's appearance?"

5. You now want to stay on this message and then sign out of psn/xbl or disconnect an ethernet cable.

6. Once you're back in sp, sign back in and then go to the choose character menu.

7. Choose your first character and then you'll be asked to alter your character's appearance. Click yes.

8. In the character editor, you want to edit the lifestyle options around until you seeing your character wearing a vest.

9. Once your character is wearing a vest, simply press save and continue and when you're in the new online session, you will now have your biker vest!
Video tutorial:

PsychoWhite87

PsychoWhite87

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Awesome find! I was hoping this glitch would come back with the character edit. Thanks for the updated tutorial!

DatGews

DatGews

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
What is the difference between the biker vest and any other normal vest? It looks the same to me...

T

TrueMotive

Reaction score
Sin$
The vest has an emblem on it, this cannot be done without the glitch.

T

ThingMan23

Reaction score
Sin$
Didn't work. Just puts your emblem on your vest. No Lost MC patch. :frown: Has anyone else had success?

EDIT: Sorry didn't see that it just puts emblem on back. Nevermind

GTA_Grinder

GTA_Grinder

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I was wanting to do this glitch forever....but the sleeves from the undershirt always turned me off. When I made a couple of accounts, the sleeveless vest with crew emblem on the back was my first outfit priority. It is glorious, and I must look rather awesome speeding down the highway on a painted Sovereign holding a sticky bomb..... I have since coupled it with old faded jeans, a black duffle, cowboy boots, black driving gloves, bandanna and cowboy hat. When I pull into the parking lot at Hookie's, I can hear pee hit the pavement. The Lost know I've come to collect snacks, and I'm sure their backup is on the way. Good..... more snacks.

WINDY_CITY2

WINDY_CITY2

Reaction score
Sin$
I was wanting to do this glitch forever....but the sleeves from the undershirt always turned me off. When I made a couple of accounts, the sleeveless vest with crew emblem on the back was my first outfit priority. It is glorious, and I must look rather awesome speeding down the highway on a painted Sovereign holding a sticky bomb..... I have since coupled it with old faded jeans, a black duffle, cowboy boots, black driving gloves, bandanna and cowboy hat. When I pull into the parking lot at Hookie's, I can hear pee hit the pavement. The Lost know I've come to collect snacks, and I'm sure their backup is on the way. Good..... more snacks.

How did u get a bandana?

J

Joshimx

Reaction score
Sin$
I have done this on male characters, but for some reason. I can never get it for female.

Devil3848

Devil3848

Devil420Rejects
Reaction score
Sin$
You don't need to do this to get it on your back I know a easier way too

MrBootyWaap

MrBootyWaap

Reaction score
Sin$
Easier way is to....

1. Save an outfit with a vest on and vest tshirt you want.. and save the outfit under the player saved outfits...

2. Go to Clothing store put on the charcoal tshirt with your crew emblem on your tshirt

3. Start a hold out adversary mission with player saved outfits and 1 round.

4. When game is in the intermission part switch your outfit to your vest outfit you want the emblem on..

5. When game has started and the emblem is on your back go to your inventory options and switch back n forth on glasses for example if you don't have glasses on put glasses on and then take the glasses off all your doing is quick saving the outfit so the emblem stays on your back when the mission is complete.

6. Complete the hold out mission

7. When you touchdown from the clouds go to your apartment and overwrite your saved outfit (vest outfit)

Anytime you change anything on the outfit after you have saved you will lose the emblem and will have to restart process

MrBootyWaap

MrBootyWaap

Reaction score
Sin$
I've posted a new thread with this process but it's not showing up yet not sure why

Modder v7

Modder v7

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Easier way is to....

1. Save an outfit with a vest on and vest tshirt you want.. and save the outfit under the player saved outfits...

2. Go to Clothing store put on the charcoal tshirt with your crew emblem on your tshirt

3. Start a hold out adversary mission with player saved outfits and 1 round.

4. When game is in the intermission part switch your outfit to your vest outfit you want the emblem on..

5. When game has started and the emblem is on your back go to your inventory options and switch back n forth on glasses for example if you don't have glasses on put glasses on and then take the glasses off all your doing is quick saving the outfit so the emblem stays on your back when the mission is complete.

6. Complete the hold out mission

7. When you touchdown from the clouds go to your apartment and overwrite your saved outfit (vest outfit)

Anytime you change anything on the outfit after you have saved you will lose the emblem and will have to restart process

So basically, set it and forget it? In other words, once you set it, forget about making changes or do the whole thing over again?

MrBootyWaap

MrBootyWaap

Reaction score
Sin$
Basically if you make changes to the outfit example if your unsatisfied with your boots and want to change your boots your gonna have to redo the mission in order to put the emblem back on your back

Top Bottom
Login
Register