What's new

Patched Bike through ladder into a building glitch (after 1.15)

• Thread starter johnlegend
  • Start date
  • Views 1,559
J

johnlegend

Enthusiast
Reaction score
**This glitch is a bit of fun, just to mess around with and maybe troll people trying to get into the Los Santos Customs**

Firstly I'd like to say the before posting this, I had checked to see if it had been posted before and i believe it hasn't been shown anywhere.

1) Get a motor bike

2) Ride it to the Los Santos Customs - the one that is located at the bottom left of the map, nearest to the airport.

3) At LS Customs there should be a orange tanker, to the right of this is the ladder you will be riding through.

4) Ride through the ladder and you should be inside the buildings structure. (you can shoot out from here and can't be shot at by others)

When I figured this glitch out I was using the Pegassi Bati 801RR, and as of yet I haven't tested out on any other ladders that are placed directly on a wall.

If any of you find another ladder location were this glitch works, feel free to comment it on this thread. Thank you.

Last edited:
GTA Sin Andreas

GTA Sin Andreas

LSPD Special Forces Unit
Premium
Reaction score
Nice post! :smile:

MR ROBOT

MR ROBOT

The empire on which the sun never sets
Reaction score
:smile:Cool glitch

V

VeXtreme

Reaction score
Then why didnt you post it? :confused:

New to me, thanks ts!

B

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
as soon as I think I know them all, more appear. And if you know about it, post it, don't bash the guy helping the community SnYpZz SnYpZz

T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Tried with my Hexor, bars are too wide to go through, I could back up into the wall until the bars hit, then dead stop. A buddy was able to get in with his Nemesis.

andytjuh5

andytjuh5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very old back in the days 1.12 i was doing it already....

J

johnlegend

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tried with my Hexor, bars are too wide to go through, I could back up into the wall until the bars hit, then dead stop. A buddy was able to get in with his Nemesis.
Thanks for letting us know Sauce!

B

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
Very old back in the days 1.12 i was doing it already....
you not read my comment? wow.. I swear everyone on this forum just likes to start problems, its sad really

B

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
you can't shoot out of this at all it sucks

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
A pretty fun glitch to mess with if you are bored :tongue: