• Thread starter Deleted member 730411
  • Start date
  • Views 3,069
ghost71

ghost71

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey everyone :smile:
I'm sure a lot of you have the same issue with Battlefield 1 (well, any Battlefield game really) and that it is teammates not playing their role in the game. I hate when people never play their role, I've died lying right next to a medic, he's 0m away and he never revives me or anything, I've had this happen multiple times and have even had like 3 or 4 medics within 10 meters of where I died and none of them revive me. I've also been sniping and ran out of ammo and put in a request for ammo from a support player and I was close by so I ran over to him and he didn't throw down an ammo pack, I put the request up on the screen again for ammo and started smacking him in the face with the club and requesting ammo and he stood up and ran away. It really just irks me when people worry about running around and getting kills and not playing their role or the objective. Those are the people who need to go take their copy of Battlefield 1 back and trade it in and get CoD Infinite Warfare. I always try to play my role, especially when I'm playing a medic, there's many times where I see a group of people dead and I sacrifice my fresh spawn to go save all of them and die and they get up and run away, at least I did my role though, and if I'm lucky one will happen to be a medic that plays his role and revives me but, most of the time it's always people that run around and try for the most kills they can get and don't worry about playing their role or the objective. That's really my biggest concern with the game, battlefield would be a lot more fun if I could actually go play with a group of randoms that did their job rather than HAVING to group with enough friends that can fill every role.

Any of you guys run into the same problem with other players?

I'm usually the opposite. When I play medic I try and revive as many of my teammates as possible and usually get less kills and die more frequent.

IG Airassault54

IG Airassault54

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I love this thread. Honestly though i never play BF1 unless i have atleast 2 squads going :tongue:

G

guaponess

Reaction score
Sin$
Team mates that are not aware of what's going on. We're taking over a point, and get flanked, I get killed, and they proceed to all get killed by the same person. It's frustrating because it's like starting over on trying to take control of the flag. Not trying to take the blame from myself, though.

Vacro

Vacro

Jinx
10th Anniversary A Milli Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Everything. Everyone's a tryhard. No one is doing the objective..All around bad time.

Qui Gon

Qui Gon

Strongest creature on Earth
Chatty Kathy Seasoned Veteran Gifter
Reaction score
Sin$
I spawn on a teammate while i'm spawning in I get stabbed

dominic111223

dominic111223

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The biggest thing that bothers me is when i die right by a medic and i am completely ignored... you picked the class for a reason

C

Cosmos82

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
iv just started playing online and my one biggest pet peeve is my dude trying to stab people while in the middle of a gun fight then i have to try and get my gun back out before the other dude nails me it is so annoying

C

Cosmos82

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
iv just started playing online and my one biggest pet peeve is my dude trying to stab people while in the middle of a gun fight then i have to try and get my gun back out before the other dude nails me it is so annoying
now i know what you guys mean why pick medic if your just gonna stand their while im crying in agony wanting to be healed or revived arrrgghhh

Lisbon Lions 67

Lisbon Lions 67

クリストファー
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
No one playing the objective and medics or support running by you. I do my best to drop ammo or health/revive but when your squad or team run by and don't revive p*sses me off so much lol

hoopsure

hoopsure

cakes was here
Reaction score
Sin$
For me its the fact that you can't transfer any progress if you change what platform you play on... I originally got BF1 Early Enlisters on PS4 and now since i forgot i needed PS+ to play online i got it on PC and all the progress i made on PS4 and all the DLC i had with my copy is gone because you cant transfer any progress or sync the dlc with your EA account...

Jimmy

Jimmy

!rolldice 5
Retired
EotM FotM Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
The f*cking glitch where you get revived and can't fire your gun

TheDivineZombie

TheDivineZombie

▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲
Greeter Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
The f*cking glitch where you get revived and can't fire your gun
I can't believe this glitch is still a thing, considering that previous Battlefield games had the exact same glitch.

John Still

John Still

Reaction score
Sin$
Those are the people who need to go take their copy of Battlefield 1 back and trade it in and get CoD Infinite Warfare..

Last edited:
Big_Ddog

Big_Ddog

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
My biggest pet peeve is when I'm playing a medic and every damn guy skips his revive right as I"m about there. This happens so much I start noticing that gamertag and never revive him.

It's a piss off running 15m in fire to only get to a dead body that just finished holding their button.

Like why doesn't everyone wait for the deployment button to actually be pressed not held. Wait your 10 seconds, either dead on the ground or looking at your map. Either way your not getting into the game until the timer is up.

R

Red100

The life of the wife is ended by the knife
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a lot.

1 - The ****ing stupid can't shoot your gun after being revived
2 - Run 3 steps forward, and you go about 12 back (Internet is fibre optic)
3 - When people play as medic and stand on top of you and don't bother reviving you
4 - People who play support and see the 'request ammo' and don't bother dropping any
5 - No one plays as a team on PS4, don't use a headset but sometimes I connect headphones just to shout as them
6 - When you click on a tank, and it says 'not available' then you try again and it works
7 - That stupid ****ing Martin Sniper ****, never works as it should always stupid 95 damage, should be 1 shot 1 kill

And a lot more

B-rad

B-rad

Press On
Legendary Veteran 10th Anniversary Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
This is why it's good to play with your friends but it's definitely something I agree with when you say people don't really play their roles very much. It's more or less random what happens when you go into a random game. There are so many players that it's always going to be this way. If you had your friends playing in your squad at least it would be a lot easier to use teamwork.

Top Bottom
Login
Register