What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Discussion BIG Update Massive PS3 Host/NonHost All Weapons All Maps OFW/CFW Save Mod for Zombies Mode v1.1

imkira3

imkira3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oof sorry I was caught up in work but I'm available now and most of tomorrow if you need to do some more tests with me
Lol it's cool man, we all got a life. You available now?

I was busy setting up a virtual botnet anyway lol, all of the benefits and none of the hacking :wink: theres plenty free IP stressers out there, and limitations can easily be bypassed by using a screen bot and multiple accounts, hint hint :wink:. Lol no worries, I'm not evil, but I thought I ought to have a method to deal with booters, and those a******s who go AFK in lobbies, especially when they use two accounts Dx

imkira3

imkira3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thought you guys might want a little update. With the advent of PS3HENTAI, I think I can port the CFW version of my mod to OFW :biggrin: it's a new age of modding guys. Custom software can now run on the super slim :biggrin:

imkira3

imkira3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dude that's awesome, I'll definitely check the next release! Don't worry I don't share other peoples stuff and I think you are right about the patch affecting other players because my cousin couldn't play zombies for a while and maybe it was because he was playing with someone using a patch like you said.
Hey dude, are you still interested in running my mod on OFW? Well, have you heard about PS3HENTAI? It's a homebrew enabler for the PS3. Not quite a jailbreak, but it might allow you to run my mod. Can you try it and tell me if it works? I really don't want to have to go back to OFW lol but I will if I have to.

A

ADSKAP

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey dude, are you still interested in running my mod on OFW? Well, have you heard about PS3HENTAI? It's a homebrew enabler for the PS3. Not quite a jailbreak, but it might allow you to run my mod. Can you try it and tell me if it works? I really don't want to have to go back to OFW lol but I will if I have to.
Hey kira I just logged on and didn't see your text till now but I did hear about the hentai last week and today I got it to work!! I had to do some research and the key was to resign the EBOOT because it was on dex and the hentai still runs cex, kinda simple haha. But I don't know if it would work for OFW without HEN, in the morning I'll try using HAN to see if it runs.

imkira3

imkira3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey kira I just logged on and didn't see your text till now but I did hear about the hentai last week and today I got it to work!! I had to do some research and the key was to resign the EBOOT because it was on dex and the hentai still runs cex, kinda simple haha. But I don't know if it would work for OFW without HEN, in the morning I'll try using HAN to see if it runs.
Oh cool thanks, yeah I guess I should release a CEX version too then, but it's good to know it will work on PS3HENTAI. I got a new PS3 now so I will confirm firsthand too that it will work in a bit when I finish my mod. I have been working alot on the manual lately, but now I'm ready to finish the HUD and the teleport menu. Should work fine on any PS3, I made a HUD that runs entirely with cfg files, but I'm exploring other options too. I doubt it will run on HAN alone though, since edited executables won't run on OFW usually.

Last edited:
B

bakerd62

Reaction score
Sin$
I was wondering if you have released a CEX version? I'm running HEN 2.3.1 on 4.84 and would like to try out your mod as it is the only one I could find that'll work with all of the maps. If you need someone to try things out, I'm always trying new things with it.

imkira3

imkira3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was wondering if you have released a CEX version? I'm running HEN 2.3.1 on 4.84 and would like to try out your mod as it is the only one I could find that'll work with all of the maps. If you need someone to try things out, I'm always trying new things with it.
Sorry man, after like 2 years working on this I'm burned out. I had to take a break for a few months, but I plan on getting back to work on it in a week after my camping trip. I'm very close to the next release, but atm I'm at a very slow and tedious part and have nobody to help speed this along. The new version is mostly complete but the teleport menu is tricky since you must specify X Y Z co-ordinates. I think I might just have to use TMAPI or CCAPI to scan for them, yeah that would speed it up. If you like, here is an outline of the next version, the left side is for all maps and the right side is map-specific. The colour coded lines indicate the colour of your scoreboard for each menu.
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/view/ez9fxnotd1u5wvq/Page_2_Side_1.png

J

Jpoutlaw556

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm on OFW and am having trouble getting this to work at all, I have everything copied to the root of my USB with my save file edited how the guide says and in the SAVEDATA folder. The game launches fine and doesn't say corrupted like it has in the past trying to use other save file menus however when I get in the game I just dont have access to any of the features advertised, the button combinations dont do anything

imkira3

imkira3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I would not worry about that, this is a seriously outdated beta anyway. I'm about to upload a preview for the new version, I won't be supporting this older version anymore. Keep an eye out for the preview in the Call of Duty Black Ops Modding section

Top Bottom
Login
Register