What's new

Patched (Big Truck, One Driver) MTL Pounder mission, selling MC Product Solo, in Solo Public Lobby

K

Komodo Ichiwa

Reaction score
Sin$
1- Go to your lab of choice
2- Go to computer, go to sell product and sell
3-Go instantly to settings, testing NAT Connection and test it
4-Go back to game, Press home button select GTA ( Dont Wait )
5-Wait for Black loading Screen to finish loading and see wich mission u are given (boats, garbage trucks, planes, etc.)and close application straight away, till u get the MTL Pounder, at this point go sell ur product easy in a solo public session.

NOTES: Each time u close and load GTA u will loose 6.3k of selling values on your products instead of 20k+ losses
- That gives u just enought space to make profits and choose which mission u want complete in order to sell ur products... As postal services truck can be an assle for all of us.
Thnks to the founder of solo public session for Xbox 1 wich helped me found this partial open window to apply his glitch for other purposes.

***U know u hitted the glitch correctly when, u go back to ur lab with very few loss and u dont get R* message that u havent complete ur last sell successfully, and that some of ur product have been brought back

EsotericNun

EsotericNun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry but testing your connection and closing app is not really a glitch. Pretty sure you could do this much faster by launching sale, seeing what sale you got (instantly), and closing app until you get the desired sale vehicle. You will only loose the amount you described here when you close application during any sale regardless of what you have or have not done prior. From my experience, all MC sales except Post Op Vans are doable solo. Some sell after a single resupply or by a certain $ amount to get a single vehicle sale.

K

Komodo Ichiwa

Reaction score
Sin$
Wrong you will lose over 20k + doing so cause rockstar is saving in same time u get black loading screen, so when u close the app and reopen u will loose significant amount of products,testing Nat in same time time will make it so that u aint wasting any much products

Last edited:
BetterGreen

BetterGreen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Help me understand this please; So if my coke business stock is full I can sell the full $420,000 using one vehicle?

BetterGreen

BetterGreen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks I will try it out. So tired of having to try to do 15 drops only getting 10 done at the most or just for some random to blow my stock.

P

Phantom Viper

Reaction score
Sin$
Do I have to do this every time I want to sell or will it stick for all future sales of that lab(or all labs)? No point if it is a one time thing but if it sticks this is incredibly valuable to me.

Top Bottom
Login
Register